Chapter Seven: The Seventh Orb/Ayumi's Sister

Ayumi
I'm alone with Tatsuya's siblings. Tatsuya, Gideon and Kenshi already left.
Hiroteku is on his lab again and Yuri is on her summer job.

I'm alone with Kotoura in the living room.

I'm sitting in the couch and Kotoura takes the purple curtains from the windows. She wraps herself with it and giggles...and said, "I'm a burrito." "A purple...burrito." ,I said. "Uh-huh." ,she said and giggles again. She jumps around and shouted, "I'm a purple jumping burrito." with a big smile on her face.

I smiled and said, "What are you? 5?" She looked at me and said, "No, I'm Kotoura." ,then looks away and face palms.

I don't get what she said.
Kotoura
I suck at making jokes...

I continued jumping and tripped.

"Ow!" I touched my forehead...It hurts! Ayumi goes in front of me and looks at my forehead. She quickly takes a bandage and puts it on my forehead.

Aww. She's nice.

Ayumi
It feels like I'm babysitting her...

Tatsuya
"What's with this girl, Irons?" ,I said.

We're in Irons' office to talk to him.

"I saw her somewhere in the streets of Tokyo." ,Irons said. "She's a former member in Kazuto Yamamoto's squad."

"Eh? Kazuto's squad?" ,I said. That means she's also strong..."And also she joined when she was only 11 and she's already in his squad." ,Irons added. How strong is she!?

"And according to her records, she studied in Atlas elementary school...The one that Hades planned." ,Irons said. "She's the one who survived and Kazuto adopted her."

So that means...She knows Ayumi!

"What about the orb, sir?" ,I said. "She also has an orb. A seventh orb." ,he said.

What? I thought it only has six orbs?

"I've known Kazuto for a long time so I kinda know about her." ,he said. "She owns the seventh orb...and that orb is the main core of all the other orbs when it's combined. It is a multi-colored orb and it's more powerful than the others." "Why is she the one who holds the orb?" ,I said."That...is what I didn't know but she's the chosen one...to hold this powerful orb." ,Irons said and looks at me, Gideon and Kenshi.

He said, "I want her to join the Atlas for the second time...but we'll protect her and the orb. Can...or Will you do that? Also Kenshi...I also need you." "Yes, sir!" ,we all said and went back to the apartment.

I opened the door and said, "I'm home..." ,but....the living room is so messy. "What happened here?" Then I saw Ayumi playing with Kotoura. "P-playing?" ,I said. "Eh?" ,Ayumi said and looks away "No, I was just chasing her...She's so hyper today." "Oh." I looked at Kotoura. She's wrapped in a purple curtain. ".............Oh." "Oh hi Tatsuya." ,she said and unwraps herself.

I looked at Ayumi and said, "Uhmm...can we talk?" "About lovelife!?" ,Kotoura quickly said and smiles. "Uhmm No......it's about the girl in the tv earlier." I looked at Ayumi again. "Okay let's talk." ,I said "Okay." Then she followed me to my office.

"So Ayumi..." I looked at her and said, "...it's about the girl that we saw in the television." "Uhmm okay...any information?" ,she said. "Yes...but...I'm gonna ask you something." ,I said. "What is it?" "Did your father...adopted someone?"

Ayumi
What does he mean?...."Y-yes." ,I said. "She's Taiga Kizami...the one that we saw in the television." ,Tatsuya said. "She's your adopted sister."

"Eh?" She's still here...

B-Big Sister?

~~ End of Chapter Seven ~~