Chapter Four: Ayumi's New Mission

Ayumi
"Hmm, new mission." ,I said as I look at the papers, "Ren... Miyamoto?"
"Yes. He's the one who escaped from the jail one week ago. He's also the one who kidnapped many people and killed them." ,Irons said.

"Killing them for what?" ,I said.

"To frame-up someone he hate." ,Irons said while sipping his coffee. "I heard that he's a businessman before.....but he got into a fight with that guy ...And he's also the one who made a family into his slaves." "A family that he turned into his slave?" "Yes. So I need you to find him and save the family. Will you do that?" ,Irons said.

There's two words that I will only answer for that...and that is,"Yes, sir." "Good. Thank you, Ayumi Yamamoto. You can go now." "Yes, sir." I quickly went to the location in which the hideout of Ren's gang is.

But when I went inside, I saw a girl crying besides a dead man and women. The girl kept weeping and calling for help.

"Who are they?" ,I gently talked to the little girl as I go to her. And she said, "D-Daddy!! T-they k-killed Daddy!!" ,while crying and wiping her tears. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked at her. "Who are the ones who killed him?" ,I said and she answered. "T-The one with a-a r-red hair and b-brown eyes....I don't know who he is and he turned us into his slaves and killed Daddy!!" Red hair and brown eyes...It's Ren."Where did they go?" "H-he said he will go to our house to find Mommy." I grabbed her hand and told her that I'll bring her to Atlas and she nodded. I quickly wore my jacket and brought my katana and went to the little girl's home.

I sneaked into their backyard and goes inside....then I heard someone talking and beating up a woman."Your husband really became a wealthy businessman, huh? ....... Did you remember what he did past seven weeks? He killed my wife!" "It was an accident!! H-he didn't mean to do it." ,a woman said while holding her wound. The man pulled her hair and told her, "I don't care if it's an accident or not, I will still have revenge on him...so I had a little fun torturing and killing him." "What!? No!" "But it's still isn't enough...So I'll have a little fun torturing you like your husband."

The man points a knife at her. I quickly pulled out my katana and runs to the man and points it at him. He smiled and said, "Hmm, someone's interrupting us." ,then he points a gun at me. I quickly hit the gun with my katana and points my sword at his neck. "Got ya." ,I said an quickly grabs his hands and cuffs it."Tsk! A new member of Atlas?" ,he said. "Yes.....And I'm that girl that show up in the television." ,I said. "Huh?" "I am 'Katana Girl'." ,I said while I finished putting the cuffs in his wrists. His eyes widened and quickly follows me to go to Atlas. I called an ambulance for the woman and goes to Atlas.

"Hmm, you quickly finished the mission? That's awesome." ,Tatsuya said to me after the mission. "But...the little girl's dad died." ,I said. He pats me in the back and said, "Hey, you still did a great job. It's not your fault that her dad died." I sighed and nodded. "Hmm, I really want to see your dad for a long time. Where is he now?" ,he said. I responded, "He's not here anymore." He looked at me curiously and said, "What do you mean 'he's not here anymore'?" "He's already dead." His eyes was widened and got shocked by it. "H-he's dead?"
"Yes...also my mom."
"What? What happened?"
"My mom died when I was born...and my father was murdered..."
He made a fist and looked at me. He saw grind my teeth with anger.
"I have no place to go home and I don't have a family now." ,I said. "Tsk!"

He placed his arm around me. "We're just the same." ,he said. "Well, off I go. I have something to do at my dorm. See ya tomorrow."
"Eh? S-See you tomorrow..." ,I said and thought.

What does he mean that we're the same?

~~End of Chapter Four~~