Chapter Thirteen: "Play Me"

Tatsuya
It's still blinking all day like it's giving me a warning. I should tell Kenshi about it.

I went to Kenshi. He might be busy but I want to know it already. What's wrong with this orb? I asked him if he can check my orb and he agreed. I gave him the orb and let him check it.

But it's not that easy to understand the orb...wait, it also blinked when my dad and mom's orbs are missing. It must be...

"Sorry, I'll just take the orb." ,I said. "I already know what it is." "What is it?" ,he asked. "There's a missing orb." I said and ran. Kenshi followed.

I quickly went in the house. "Did you lose the orb? ,I said. I saw Kotoura, crying then she hugged me. "I wasn't being careful. I'm sorry." ,she said and sobbed. I hugged her back and told her that it's okay.

I asked, "Who's the one who took the orb?" "I-It's a tall guy that wears a purple shirt...p-pants....and shoes." ,she said.

All of them are purple?

Hiroteku
Lame fashion.

Tatsuya
"He even has a purple hair." ,she added.

I....I think he's familiar.

"Okay, we'll take care of this. Don't worry." ,I said and hugged her again.

Ayumi
I was in my room. I packed my things to find that "Purple Guy".While I was packing, I saw a video tape and a note. "Play Me" ,I said while reading the note. Who put this here?

Tatsuya
While I was in the living room, I saw a videotape on the top of the televison. I took the videotape and I saw a note.

"Play Me",it says. I played it.

I watched it.....what is this?

Ayumi
It's.......It's my dad. Why is he tied up?

H-he was getting stabbed. No!

I was banging on the tv. Then I saw on a video, a man that wears purple clothes and has purple hair......I-It's that purple guy that Kotoura's mentioning!

"Tsk!" ,I said and grinds my teeth. He's the one who killed my dad.

I grabbed my katana and my other weapons.

I'm gonna kill him!

Tatsuya
He's the one who killed Ayumi's father.....He's also the one who stole the orb.....Is he one of Hades?

I saw Ayumi going out. I called her out but she ignored me.

I grabbed her hand and talked to her. "Where are you going?" "I'm just gonna have a revenge on someone! Let me go!" She said and lets go of her hand. "So, you also saw it?" ,I said. She turned around to me and saw her with tears falling from her eyes. "I want to kill him." She sobbed and punched me in the chest. I hugged and tried to comfort her.

"Revenge doesn't change anything." ,I said. "If you do that, will you your dad became happy about it? It'll just become your sin." She sobbed and lets me hug her and I said, "It's gonna be okay.. I won't let anyone of your family get hurt.......I promise."

~~ End of Chapter Thirteen ~~