Accost Splendora ❷ C-1_3 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter One

Page 3- _Shades Of Gold: Devil's Edge_

Both siblings looked away, hoping to escape an awkward moment. Stranded in a pit of silence, Rintaro's mind prepped a conference meeting.
Belly aches and what not, an ominous grin grasped her mouth, failing to rid the thought of getting a homemade meal by her brother. Takashi eased into the driver's seat, strapping a belt on his grim yet evil stained sister. Surreptitiously looking back, mumbles oozed out, right before firmly gripping the wheel and whisking drooling Haruno home. Languishing in the enervating hospital, which to him seemed like an entire three months, his eyes bore a sharp blazing vow. An engraved promise to never let his sister reach such callous, tear-beckoning places.

Minutes later, He intensely hauled his car , almost clashing onto the Haruno sign with a screech.
Riotous engine reaping a halt, the bright lights dimmed off to create ferocious phantoms. Darkness encompassed the compound, hollow lonely palm trees dancing in the wind.
Both scampered inside, instantly sucking in sweet home's rejuvenating air. Basking in cozy aroused rapture, Rin caught whiff of an atrocious stench.
Which seconds later, she discovered to be the death-harboring smell of her three-day unwashed body.   ‘Don't patients get dressed?,” the queer thought sprung up, only to be aversed by her nose-damaging stink. Dauntless opportunities dispatched from her brother's gratified mind, grabbing the pan seconds after her disappearance.

Peeking through the shower curtains, garbage-retracted Haruno discovered heaven. Waterways ran down her dreadful body, gladdened true beauty flourishing like a flower.
Later on she flushed an amethyst wrap dress, gleefully pounding downstairs with loose golden hair. Her glittering indigo star hairpin clipped a side swept style, part of her left eye shaded gold. She followed her instincts and marched into the kitchen, well most of those instincts being a ravishing smell.

Pork cutlets dunked in thick soup, sprinkled on a bowl of pasta, and steaming hot, lay beside a glassful of orange juice. Forks were clanging on bone white china, following a dark neighborhood full of thrills and lit stars. The way they lived?, western style, with a cupboard packed of shiny stainless silverware.
Two lively siblings trampled upon a sedated dinner, patched with a few compliments of delicious food here and there. Time and time again, they would find themselves eyeing each other, corners of their golden glistening pupils potent for a wide glare. A single thought roamed in either of their minds, what to talk about? Sympathetic glance one could've passed, observing how neither of them evaded the befuddling thoughts swallowing their minds.

A burp or two after the delicious servings, both trod on a simultaneous, ’So i wanted to...,” retaining nothing but growls. Takashi stretched a hand for his sister to speak. It could have been growing up, or a simple show of chivalry, who knows? Matured as he was, mr caretaker didn't marry the description of an open book, so no one knew what went on in that shell of his. Except for his snickering sister that is.

Rintarõ.... _So..., uhh...i wanted to ask, why did you tell me to stay away from the imperial family on your last call?_

Takashi.... _Umm.., before i answer that, i also have something to ask. Why did you call me the first week i left over the summer holiday? I just noticed the missed notification when i came back._

Grasping tightness for a short while, her heart wallowed in relief. Thoughts had gunned for another awful response, simply to be chilled by a worried brother's wayward overprotective ways. She furtively snatched one glimpse at his sweating face and clipped a furore remark, plucking a recap of the promise she made to Keisuke.

To Be Continued.........💫