Accost Splendora ❷ C-4_34 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter 4

Page 34- _Beguiling Grace_

Further sounds drew, each step louder than the last, enticing more annoying twitters. Cunning eyed predators transitioned into a super quiet mob, Koniaki's instantaneous serenity rescuing Mr Keichiro's lesson shouts. His repeated questions echoed within the hollow walls, third years short of anyone to answer.
Quickly it vanished, seconds after two boys stood up the stairway, polishing a perfect respectful bow.

       ’We are pleased to be working with your class lady Sasaki!,” they yelled, off with a salute.      ’Please call me Sae, i have not yet acquired the respect of a lady. Besides, that is what most of my friends call me,” she gracefully returned a short bow, gentle tone smoothed under a seductive smile.      ’I have not yet acquired?,” wondered perplexed Rintaro, soaking in crippling jealousy and curses.  Masses besieged the queen of perfection, firing endless ideas not to mention useless requests. 

   ’I was thinking we do a maid themed restaurant,” offered some random tall boy, only to be opposed by another girl.  ’A butler set is more interesting,” she claimed.  ’No!, let's do a war kitchen!," more proposals called forth a barrage, even making two annoyed spectators a bit pitiful. To take it as luck or ingenuity, none could tell, but miss gorgeous dismissed creepy sounds with tact politeness.

Sakae.... _I understand you all have ideas, but offering them in the hallway will do no good. I suggest you all turn them over club time, preferably during our joint Meetings. Any student with an idea can present it to their event class rep. So worry not, for our small managing board will do everything in its power to make your ideas a reality. Now, please excuse me_

Another polite bent-like nod, and she steadily walked off, haughty shoulders high up, just like Ms Toriumi said, ’Koniaki's Queen”. Spotlight meant even the itched could still see you, and for Rin, capturing the cheeky glimpse of her stretched smirk, sent her wholeness irritant.
      ’Bewitching charms,“ anyone could've thought, spooked by beauty yet annoyance. The simple fact mounted fragile creases of rage up Haruno, but that only steered within bounds of ordinary, considering every girl pulled out nasty fangs and sly hisses. Insecurity coursed in each maiden's veins, well aware one petrifying look, meant the end for all their relationships.

Single glance treading towards an idolized queen, edge tingles sprung up Aigasaki, as squirming fans were fated to await her attendance. She instantly knew, turning down the offer would spice up trouble, angry mob paired with a report to the journalist club. Just thinking of the scary topic _"Ordinary First Year Student Turns Down An Offer To Work With Class Rep Sakae"_ , thickened the chill preying on her high alerted skin.
Her frozen toes winced, destined to walk back at unpleasant pace. Thankfully, a caring friend joined the journey.

Plenty rooms away, enervating cheers remained loud, coupled with chivalrous airheads, dueling to escort an idol who was long gone.

To Be Continued............💫