Accost Splendora ❷ C-1_7 👑

💞Under The Peach Tree💞
Book By Ryan T.S

Chapter One

Page 7- _Scarring Regret_

As their eyes met, simultaneous pumps pounded, enough to be heard in the super silent room. Curious eyes creeped, admiration toiling efforts at battling negative envy, all around swelling in the atmosphere.
       ‘Keisuke,” said anxious Rin, her voice coursing down a cold tone. Thoughts of the threatening letter stood afoot, deserting her mind with bewildering confusion. Thrifty efforts of ransacking her head, and she still didn't know what to tell her boyfriend. She needlessly pulled an overhaul of words, but such scanty diversity wouldn't work. After all, no one seemed to have noticed the unsightly vanish. The day after her stressful incident gonged friday, a day of food for thought to everyone in her class. Each and every head roamed with thoughts about someone else.

Keisuke's eyes swirled in shock, soon slicking-on a pleasant smile, while ignoring the cold response. He leaped from his chair and joined the embrace.
Feeling a bit left out, Takahiro stepped forward, tackling his brother's protective hands 'till snuggling broken bones into the warm ring. Bitter dried throats seized a chance to explode, laughter-drought digging its claws, but a sudden pulsating heel wouldn't let them. Only one person could do that, and brainstorming her mind, Rin dashed to sit down, along with sudden chatters from students. Alerted of the spitefully generous shadow closing in, hands quivered with fright, readying for pleasantries of the morning.

The minute Ms Toriumi's red heels landed on the door, screeches hailed choir, while everyone straightened their pose. A formal greeting later, fingers were beeping red, speedily jotting notes from the scribbled board.  One look down and the next would be baffled gasps, strained gazes upon the already filled thing.
Her eyes visibly squinting from the back of shiny spectacles, she shot a prickling glance at the back. Goosebumps raced down Rin's back, pausing for a twinkle, only to coincide with her teacher's slicing look. She whirled left, right, back, yet still, all she saw were Ms Toriumi's eyes fastened even tighter. 
        ‘Did i do something wrong?,” questioned her invisible twin. Knowing the lady bent for a squeeze upfront, engaging would end up a scarred regret. So she continued with her notes, a decision which didn't fair so well against her brazenly harsh luck.

Ms Toriumi.... _Haruno!_

Immediately ears tensed, eyes flickered, and her mouth shut-caved into total lockdown. Lady Chinami stashed her spectacles in the sheath dress pockets, hoping to catch a clearer glimpse of her marked student. All in response to the sudden shout, targeting full attendant honor student who turned absent only once, heads swiveled to pitchfork glares at Rin. Luckily, her teacher though talkative was not an attention lover, so she walked over to Rin and delivered the words in whispers.

To Be Continued.........💫