Beautiful

I'm so excited. Today is the day I'm going to the civil war comic con. I'm going to get to meet, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and the whole cast. I'm so excited, I've paid a lot of money to get photos with them and have them signed and everything. I can't wait.

I've agonised and agonised over what to wear, I want to make sure I look good.

After finalising my look, I make my way downstairs. My best friend is coming with me and she is just as excited. We grab our stuff and head to the car, picking up a coffee on the way and some breakfast.

As I pull up and park, I can feel myself getting more and more nervous. We head on inside and they seat us in the main hall. This is insane. I'm just a few minutes the most amazing cast in the universe will be sat in front of me.

After about an hour the host finally starts to introduce the cast onto the stage and they all look incredible. I'm barley hanging on at this point, seeing them all in front of me is a dream come true.
I decide to be brave and make my way to the mic to ask them a question. As I get closer and closer I can feel my nerves kicking.

The mic gets closer and closer until it's my turn. I take a deep breath and stand directly in front of it. As I get there, I hear a whisper and I look up.
"God she is beautiful"
I feel my face heat up, I know I probably look like a tomato. The whole room is laughing and I look over to Chris Evans who is just as red as me.

"Nice one Evans, I think she and the whole room heard that"
He shakes his head and looks down. I can't help but smile. It's the biggest and bestest compliment I could have asked for.
"So beautiful what's your name?"
"I'm Andie"
"Hey Andie what's your question?"
"You guys are all role models for so many people, wether it be kids or adults. Superhero's or just yourselves. So who were your role models growing up?"

"Great questions Evans you wanna take this on first"
He still looks very red and I can't help but smile.
"Erm....my role model is my Ma. She is such an inspirational woman and she has done so much for all us kids. She is just amazing"
I nod and he winks at me. The rest of the cast answer and they all say parents or siblings and it's nice.

"Thank you all. Oh and Chris Evans." He looks up at me "your kinda beautiful yourself" I wink and walk back to my seat. I can't believe I just did that. I flirted with Chris Evans. Omg.
As I take my seat, my bestfriend is staring at me with a smirk on her face. I look up and see Evans staring right at me. He winks at me again and I feel myself heat up.

After the comic con is over, it's time for our photos and signing. I'm so nervous, I openly flirted with Chris Evans and now I'm about to have my photo with him. I get to front of the que and try to take deep breaths. As I walk through I see him standing there. He looks at me and gives me an amazing smile.

"Hi"
"Hi"
"Any particular way you wanna do this?"
"Erm.....nope just a big hug would be great"
He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tight, god he smells good and I can feel every muscle in his arms and abs. The photographer takes the picture and then moves me along.

Before I leave chris grabs my hand and places something in it. He winks and turns back to the next person in line. I wait till I'm away from prying eyes before reading the paper.

'Hi Beautiful. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you at all in the hall. Your just truly beautiful. Heres my number. Maybe text me if you want too'
I can't help but smile, chris Evans gave me his number.
I'm going to wake up soon right. This is all just a dream.