On set

Chris POV

I've been here in savannah for a few weeks now and I'm enjoying this film so much. Working with McKenna is amazing she is so talented. Andie has been enjoying her time here too. It's hard not to kiss her every minute I see her but I can see how much more chilled out she is here. Knowing Noah can't get to her, leah stayed in Boston which Andie wasn't happy about but I have my sisters and my Ma checking in on her so I promised Andie if anything happened we would fly back straight away. My house has a lot of security anyway so no one can get in without me knowing.

Today we filming a bar scene between myself and Jenny slate. In the scene Frank and Bonnie have a few drinks and do a lot of flirting and then in the next scene we are making out and hinting at having sex. I haven't told Andie about it just yet and I know she hasn't read the scene so I really need to talk to her. I don't know what she will be like with seeing stuff like that. I know my ex girlfriend wasn't happy about these kind of scenes. So I want to give Andie the heads up before she can get upset over it.

I'm just getting some touch ups done when I see Andie walking in with a coffee for me.
"Thought you could use a pick me up"
"Thank you"
"No problem"
She turns to walk away, but I grab her hand.
"Chris..."
"I know I'm sorry. I just wanted to warn you, the next two scenes there Frank and bonnie flirting, kissing and hinting at sex"
"Oh.....right......erm......it's fine......it's your job......it's mine to be around so......don't worry"
"Andie?"

"No it's fine Chris. I'll see you out there"
She walks out and I know she is a little upset.
"She's not okay Chris"
"I know Luce. But what do I do. It's part of the film" Lucy is my make up artist she is a lovely woman and she adores Andie.
"Just go check on her. I'm all done now anyway and your not set to film for another half an hour"
"Thank you"
I walk out and go to find Andie, asking everyone I pass where she is. They all point over to the trailers, all the assistants have one, so I'm hoping she will be there.

"Andie?"
She looks up from her laptop and smiles but I know it's not a genuine smile. I sit down next to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Chris this isn't professional"
"I know but you look like you need a hug"
She gets up after shrugging my arms away, I can't help but be disappointed.
"We promised to be professional chris"
"I know that, but you being upset over these scenes isn't exactly being professional"
She shakes her head "I had a moment, a moment where the idea of you kissing another woman and having your hands all over her upset me. Shoot me for being human. Moment is over. Okay"

I get up and walk over to her "Andie I have no problem keeping this professional but when my girlfriend is upset I'm going to comfort her"
"I'm not your girlfriend Chris"
"Wow! Thanks Andie"
"You know what I meant Chris, here I'm not. Im your assistant"
I shake my head "fine"
"Don't be like that. Do you understand if I loose this job I loose everything. You. My home. My lively hood. I gave up everything back home to be here with you. To move to Boston. I can't screw this up Chris. I had my moment, it's done. Now it's time to be a professional again"

"Fine. Professional I get it" I storm out before she can say anything else. I know I'm being childish and stupid. But all I wanted to do was comfort my girlfriend. Be there for her, I know she gave up
So much to do this and I'm so happy she is here. I guess I'm the one who needs to work on the professional part of all of this.