Reconnecting

Chris POV

I'm so nervous, seeing Andie again it was such a shock. She looked even more beautiful then the last time I saw her. I had missed her so much, but I understood why she left and that she needed to heal. To be completely honest I didn't expect to see her again I thought I'd lost her but she agreed to come to dinner tonight so I'm hoping that means she wants to try again. She also said she loved me which is always a great sign.

I'm just on my way to pick her up, I was going to take her out to a restaurant but I decided to bring her to my hotel, I have set up the suit with candles and flowers and hopefully she will prefer the privacy so we can talk. As I pull up outside her apartment, I can't help but let the nerves take over. I just hope she is willing to work through this. I go to her door and knock a couple of times, hearing a quiet voice stating she will be there in a second. As she opens the door I am blown away with how amazing she looks. She smiles sweetly at me, that same smile I fell in love with.

"Hi Chris"
"Hi Andie, you look beautiful"
"Oh thank you. You look very handsome"
"Thank you. Are you ready?"
"Yeah let's go"
I nod and offer my hand to her, which happily she takes. We walk hand in hand to the car, I open the door for her and she climbs in thanking me as she does. I rush to the drivers side and start the car ready to go.
"I thought for privacy we could go back to my hotel? Is that okay?"
"Yeah that's great"
"Okay"

I pull up outside and we head on in, luckily in London you don't really get followed too much by paparazzi. We head to my suit and I open the door.
"Wow this is beautiful"
"I'm glad you like it, let me take your coat"
I help her out of it and hang it up, before offering her a drink. She excepts a beer and we sit down at the table.
"Obviously I couldn't exactly cook so I ordered in. I hope that's ok"
"Of course Chris"
Right on que there is a knock at the door, I go and grab everything and set it down at the table.

"You ordered my favourite"
"Of course"
"Thank you"
We set up all the food and tuck in, talking mostly about what we've been up too and how we've been. It felt so good to be back with Andie, it felt like we hadn't even been apart.
"I mostly just missed you to be honest"
She giggles, that beautiful giggle I have missed.
"I missed you too"
After food we decide to sit over on the couch, with another beer and continue catching up. We spend what feels like hours, just talking and laughing and reconnecting. There was one thing for sure I never wanted to be parted from her ever again and I just hoped and prayed she felt the same way.