Surprises

Chris POV

Tonight is my first date with Andie, I'm so nervous, I didn't think she would actually say yes but she did and I'm freaking out. I don't like to make a habit of getting close and personal with my fans but Andie is different, she doesn't treat me like movie star chris Evans she just treats me as Chris from Boston. Asking her to come with me and work for me may have seemed like a crazy thing to do but seeing the pain in her eyes that morning at Coffee I just had this overwhelming need to protect her.

The best thing is she is actually great at her job, she is so professional and helps Meg keep
Me on track. So it does worry me that dating could potentially mess our professional relationship up but I like this girl so much that I'm willing to risk it. I'm taking her out to a lovely restaurant here in Boston tonight. I've made reservations, I've bought flowers and I have even hired a driver so we can both drink. But there is one more surprise I have for her. Something I think she really needs right now.

"Andie?!"
"In the kitchen!!"
I walk in and she is stood by the sink washing some dishes.
"You know I have a dishwasher right?"
She giggles "yes but it's just a few bits"
She grabs the towel drying her hands and as she turns I see the shock on her face, tears flowing before i can even say anything.
"Leah!!"
"Hey bitch!!"
They rush towards one another and hug each other close, Andie is crying so much and im hoping it's all happy tears.

"What? How? When?"
Andie looks to me and I smile "you need your best friend. So I booked her a flight and she landed this morning"
She runs to me and wraps her arms around my neck, standing on her tip toes. She whispers in my ear "thank you so much"
"Your welcome" my arms wrap around her, squeezing her tightly. I love the feeling of her in my arms. I can see Leah standing to the side, smiling wildly at us.

As we pull away, Andie goes back to Leah and wraps her arms around her again.
"Andie, I need to breath"
"Nope. Im afraid you'll run away if I don't hold you"
I can't help but laugh, she does the most adorable things.
"Well you girls are going shopping, my driver is outside waiting. And you need to pick up a dress for tonight"
"Tonight??" Leah wiggles her eyebrows at Andie and I can see the blush rise in her cheeks.
"We are going out on our first date tonight"
Leah squeals and holds Andie close.

"Here take this" I hand Andie my card and she shakes her head.
"Nope. I have money chris im not using yours"
"Please Andie, let me buy your dress please!"
"Nope. Come on Leah"
I stop leah and go to hand her my card instead but I hear Andie shout through "leah If you take that card, I'll swear to god I'll kick your ass"
Leah giggles "sorry dude"
She follows Andie and makes her way out to the car. Andie comes back to me and smiles.
"Thank you for bringing her here"
"Your welcome"
She leans up on her tip toes and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

As pulls back she is smiling so much "I'll see you later"
"See ya later"
She makes her way out to the car and they drive off. This woman is so different to anyone I have ever met before. She makes my heart beat harder then ever and I'm so grateful I met her. Tonight was going to be amazing, I could already tell.