Work ready

1 month before the new project

Andie POV

It's been a busy few months, with Leah staying with us we have been trying to find as much time on our own as possible. Chris has booked a few hotels so we could get away and just be us and everything has been amazing. Today we are meeting with Megan so we can go over his schedule for the next few months. He will be starting his new project gifted in a month and we need to make sure everything is set up.

We are meeting Megan at a restaurant, she has traveled to Boston for this meeting and I want to make sure I'm completely prepared and professional. So as we pull up, I stop Chris from
Getting out of the car.
"You okay?"
"Yes. It's just Chris this is my first meeting as your assistant and I want Megan to be impressed so can we please keep this completely professional. No kissing or touching okay"
"Okay"
"Thank you"

We head on in and I see Megan waiting, she hugs chris and kisses my cheek. We sit and order before getting on with everything.
"Before we start, are you two together?"
"Erm......well....."
"Yes we are" Chris says while smiling at me.
"Ok. So how is this going to work with Andie working with you?" Megan asks chris
"We will keep everything professional. Work is work and us is us"
"Andie?"
"Megan more then anything I want this job and I will keep it professional in work situations. I promise"

"Ok. So let's discuss everything"
We go over the whole schedule, everything that will be happening and where filming will be taking place. Megan gives me the task of booking flights and renting a home for Chris for the period of filming. I'm also to coordinate with the onset assistants to make sure the set trailers are equipped with everything chris needs. We say are goodbyes and head back to the house.

Leah is in the living room watching TV, I head to the kitchen grab a drink and a snack and my laptop. Chris comes up behind me and kisses my neck.
"Nope Mr Evans. I'm still on work time. I'm going to the office so I can get everything booked and set up. Ok?"
"Okay. But I get you tonight"
"Yes boss"
"Andie don't"
I can't help but giggle. "I won't be long"
I go into the office and start work. I really want to
Prove to Megan that I can do this. With everything going on right now I need to be able to loose my self in my job. Just so I can be at peace even for a little while.

Chris POV

I admire Andie wanting to prove herself to
Megan. Even though I know Meg already loves her. Megan was the one who wanted to keep Andie on just as much as I did, she said with Andie everything is so much more organised and peaceful. I'm looking forward to this next project, it's a change of pace from the marvel movies and I'm looking forward to meeting McKenna. She is the young actress who will be playing my niece.

I decide to join leah in the living room, I sit down and notice she is watching the first avenger movie.
"Really?"
"What? I love this movie and RDJ is just yummmmmyyyy"
I can't help but laugh "RDJ fan?"
"Big time. He is one of my favourite. Apart from
Sebastian of course"
"What ever did happen with you two?"
"Nothing. We kissed, he asked me to coffee and then nothing really. We both got busy. I still have his number"
"Why don't you use it? He's an amazing guy"
"Not looking for a guy right now. I'm happy"

"Okay"
"Oh look it's Americas ass"
I can't help but laugh out loud, leah was just like another sister to me. Annoying but wonderful.
"How you feeling anyway?"
"I'm okay. Healing nicely"
"What about mentally with what happened?"
"It's scary to know Noah is still out there but it's Andie I'm most scared for"
"I won't let him hurt her leah"
"I know. It's just I was there the first time and he destroyed her Chris not just physically but mentally. When you met her, she had only just started going out again. I just don't want him to get into her head"

"I promise leah. I'll keep her safe both physically and mentally"
"I know Chris. You love her and she loves you"
"What? No we haven't...."
"I know you haven't. But you will" she winks at me "now shush it's my favourite part"
I look to the screen and see hulk smashing Loki into the floor and then I hear leah "Puny God!"
In her best hulk voice.
I can't help but laugh "your one of a kind leah"
"Damn straight"