More

Andie POV

We pull up to the house and chris opens my door for me. He holds my hand and we make our way inside.
"Leah!"
No one answers, the house is in darkness. I walk into the kitchen and see a note.
'Hey, staying in a hotel tonight. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Have fun bitch! See you tomorrow and I want all the details'
I can't help but laugh "what's so funny?" Chris asks me as he walks into the kitchen.
I hand him the note and he smiles "so....." he places the note back down and boxes me in, arms on either side of me.

His face so close to mine, I feel his breath on my face.
"So?"
He runs his nose against mine slowly.
"Did you have a good night?"
"The best"
He smiles so big at me, leaning in just a little closer. Our lips just touching.
"Me too. I think....a goodnight kiss is still in order don't you?" He whispers to me.
I nod and captures my lips with his. It's starts of slow but soon turns heated. His hands pulling me close, mine wrapping around his neck.

Pulling him close. His tongue touching mine, igniting a fire in my stomach. I feel his hands move down my back towards my ass and then to my thighs, he grips them and picks me up. My legs wrapping around his waist, he walks us into the living room. Sitting down on the sofa, with me straddling his lap. I feel his hands slide up my thighs, under my dress. His thumb caressing them softly. My own hands making there way down his torso, across his abs and under his shirt.

We pull away light headed and breathless, staring into each others eyes.
"God your breath taking Andie"
"I could say the same for you Chris"
He smiles and I can't help but smile back. He continues to feel every inch of me.
"As much as I want to continue, as much as I want to carry you into my room right now I think the best thing for me to do is thank you for an amazing night. Kiss you once more and let you get to bed"
I take a deep breath and nod "yeah. I think that's best"

He stands up and I straighten my dress. He places his hands on my hips and kiss me softly once more.
"Thank you for an amazing night Andie"
"Thank you Chris. It's been the best night ever"
He kisses me again "goodnight"
"Goodnight"
I lean up and kiss him once more before heading to my room. I close the door and lean against it. A huge smile on my face, it truly was such an amazing night and I can't believe it's happening to me. I get ready for bed, snuggle down under the covers and drift off into a wonderful happy sleep.

Chris POV

God that woman will be the death of me, I make sure everything is locked up and head to bed. I have to use all my willpower not to knock on her door right now and have my way with her. Tonight was amazing, I've never felt this connection with anyone before and I feel so happy. She is truly an incredible woman and im so unbelievably lucky that I have the opportunity to get to know her more.

I can't wait to see her in the morning and ask her out on another date. This is what it's meant to feel like right, this spark, the butterflies, the fire in my stomach. All because of this amazing woman I met at a comic con of all places.