Reality

Chris POV

I can't believe I said that out loud, she really is beautiful but I completely forgot I had a mic on me. I did think it was really cute for her to turn as red as she did and the fact she said I was I kind of beautiful too made me smile. I had to get my number to her somehow. I'm sure she would have paid for a photo and autograph so I decided to write a note and pray she would turn up and luckily enough she did.

I hope I did the right thing, I keep glancing at my phone but haven't had a text yet. Maybe she wasn't interested, maybe I was just being too hopeful. I'm sat waiting to sign all of the fans pictures and different things they have. I'm not really paying attention, my mind elsewhere.
Another photo is placed in front of me and it's not until I take a second look I realise it's the one I've been waiting for.

I look up and see those beautiful brown eyes looking back at me. I can't help but smile as does she.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey"
"So.......did you read my note?" I whispered to her so others didn't hear.
"I did"
I look at her and she is smirking, she is making me work for it.

"Okay. Will you be using the number?"
"I might do."
I can't help but smile, she truly isn't making this easy for me which is kind of a turn on.
"Well I hope you do"
I finish signing her photo and pass it back to her, as my fingers touch hers, I feel a spark. Something I haven't felt in a long time.
"I really hope you do" I wink at her and she smiles even wider before walking away. I can't help but watch her, man does she have an incredible ass.

Andie POV

Omg! What is happening? He is completely flirting with me and I'm flirting back. This is insane. I mean I have his number in my back pocket, I have Chris Evans number. I truly feel like I'm in some kind of weirdo world right now. I'm completely in my own world when my bestfriend punches me in my arm.
"Ouch!!"

"Are you paying attention to me? What did Chris sign on your photo?"
I look down at my photo and smile
'Beautiful, I would really love to get to know you. I really hope you use the number. Love Chris xxx'
"What number?"
I look at her and realise she had read the note over my shoulder.
"Erm.....well...."
"Did Chris Evans give you his number?"

"Well......I mean.....I......yes......yes he did"
She squeals and pulls me into a hug.
"Omg!!! This is insane!!! Please tell me you've used it"
"Not yet"
"What? Are you stupid? Get your phone"
"No. Not yet. I don't know if I should Leah"
"Why? He gave it to you and he wants you to use it"
"But he's Chris Evans. Captain America. Hottest guy in Hollywood. Why does he want to get to know me?"

"Because contrary to what you think of yourself, your an amazing beautiful woman. Of course he wants to get to know you"
I shake my head "but Im nothing like any woman he has ever been with or rumoured to have been with"
"Andie just go with this, he is interested. Just see what happens. You need to move on from...."
"Don't Leah"
"I'm sorry. But you need to move on"

She walks ahead and I stand there for a little bit. Maybe she was right, my last relationship was a relationship from hell. Maybe Chris is my way forward. Even if we aren't destined for marriage and kids, maybe just having him be my friend will help me. I take my phone out and type in his number. I send a quick text and rush to catch up with Leah.

'Hey Chris, it's Andie (also known as beautiful) I guess I decided to use the number'