Truth

Andie POV

I decided to take a walk after finishing on the set, my mind going crazy over what happened with Chris, I stood and watched the bar scene and it was hard to see him flirting with another woman, specially someone as beautiful and funny as Jenny but I did my job. I didn't speak to Chris, he was mad and he had every right to be. I was over the top, all he wanted to do was comfort me but I'm just so worried about loosing everything. Especially him. I've fallen in love with him and loosing him just isn't something I would survive.

I will never understand how I went from a fan at a comic con to working with Chris as well as dating him. I know there are so many woman who would want to be in my position right now and I'm here messing it up. After a long walk I decide to grab a cab and head back to the rented home. I need to speak with him and try to sort this out.

As I walk in I hear him on the phone, I'm guessing with Scott or his mum maybe.
"I don't know what to do. I'm just so frustrated, I mean if she hasn't of stayed with him then she wouldn't have needed to run away and I wouldn't be in this situation right now....." as he turns he sees me and realises I have just heard what he said. He was right, if I had left Noah and done the right thing long ago then I wouldn't be here and he seems to be regretting having me here.

"Shit Andie. I have to go" he hangs up and goes to walk towards me. I hold my hand up to say stay back. I don't say anything I just walk past him to the spare room, I was planning on staying in Chris's room but I don't think that's such a good idea. I lock the door, hearing chris following me and shouting my name. He knocks on the door "Andie please. I didn't mean it that way. It came out wrong. Andie please"

I just ignore him, sitting in the edge of the bed, tears falling down my face. This was a mistake, I should have never agreed to any of this. I look at my suitcase, I haven't fully unpacked yet, and maybe I shouldn't. I think I should head home and I don't just mean Boston. I decide to stay in my room until Chris has gone to bed and hopefully I can sneak away without any worries. He needs to stay focused and me being here won't help him.

Chris POV

After a few hours of trying to get Andie to open the door, I decide to call it a night. I'll let her sleep and speak with her in the morning. I didn't mean what I said, it just came out and it came out wrong. Scott texted me and told me I was an idiot and that I needed to fix this before it was too late and I'm hoping i can fix this. Me and Andie have been doing so well and now I've screwed it up. I could lose the woman I've fallen in love with before I even get a chance to tell her.

As morning comes around, I drag my self out of bed hoping Andie is awake and ready or willing to talk with me. I go to walk into the bathroom
When I see a piece of paper on my floor, picking it up and open it, I see andies handwriting.
'Dear Chris,

I think it's best I go home. Me being here is damaging to you, you can't focus and your worried about me and my feelings. You were right if I had done the right thing about Noah then I wouldn't be in this situation and neither would you. I'm sorry I've made your life complicated but it's ok. I had so much fun with you and i will forever be grateful for this opportunity.
I want you to know, I love you. I know you don't feel the same but being with you these last few months has been the best decision I've ever made.
Goodbye Chris
Good luck with the film I know you'll be amazing

Love Andie xxxxx

"Shit!!"
I grab my phone and notice a call from Megan, I quickly call her back.
"Megan where is Andie?"
"She called me early hours chris, saying she was going home and she was sorry for letting me down. What the hell happened chris?"
"I was an idiot a complete idiot. I don't know what to do Megan"
"Well she should be in Boston by now maybe just give her some time. You go home for a break in a week. Maybe have a conversation then"
"Maybe. Thanks Meg"
"I'm here if you need me. I'll send mark to you for now until I can be there"
"Thanks"
I hang up and slump on the bed, she was right I needed to give Andie some space.