Boston

Andie POV

The premier was amazing, seeing everyone walk the carpet was just a dream come true. In fact this whole 2 weeks has been a dream come true. I couldn't believe how lucky I had been, to meet Chris and get this opportunity. He wants me to stay on as his assistant but I don't know if I can. I've developed genuine feelings for the man and the idea of working for him and seeing him go on dates, I don't think I could handle it.

He asked me after the premiere to go to Boston for a little while. He has a few months off and he wants to show me around. So I can make a decision. I told him I'd think about it but today is the last day before he leaves and I still don't know what to do. I decided to go for a walk this morning to clear my head. I ring my best friend because out of anyone she will be the one to tell
Me if I'm nuts.

"Well hello miss Hollywood"
"Very funny"
"How's it going?"
"Tour is done"
"So you heading home?"
"I don't know. Chris has asked me to stay on as his assistant. Move to Boston and it become a full time thing"
"Wow! That's amazing"
"Is it?"
"Yes Andie, please tell me you didn't turn him down"

"I haven't given him an answer yet, he wants me to go to Boston and he wants to show me around so I can make my decision"
"Then go. Andie, all that's waiting for you here is heartbreak and pain. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Take it"
"What about you?"
"What about me? I can go anywhere I like. I can even move to Boston if you want me too"
"I don't expect you to do that"

"I know but I would. Andie it's time to think of your own happiness"
"I know I just....."
"Have feeling for him?"
"How did you...."
"Oh please. He is Chris Evans for heaven sake"
I can't help but laugh "if you want the job, keep it professional if that would make you feel better. But I wouldn't let this slip away"
"Thank you. I miss you"
"I miss you too. I love you and I'll speak to you soon okay"

"Okay. Bye"
I hang up and take a deep breath, she is right. This would be an amazing opportunity for me. I walk back and head to see Chris. As I get to his door, I hear him and Megan talking.
"Chris if she says yes then I will draw up all the paperwork but just let her make her own decisions okay"
"Okay"

I knock and I hear them call out come in.
Chris smiles as he sees me "hey Andie"
"Hey Chris. Hi Megan"
"Hey sweetheart. I'm going to go check everything over for your flight"
Chris nods and she walks out the door, we stand there awkwardly for a while until chris speaks.
"So.....have you thought about it?"
I nod "I'll come to Boston. On a trial period"

He walks over to me, picking me up and spinning me around. "This is going to be so amazing"
"I hope so. Boston has a lot to live up too"
"Oh trust me it will"
I can't help but laugh "I'm going to call Meg, get her to book you a seat on the flight. Is everything packed"
"Yeah all ready to go"
"Great"

He walks off to call Meg and I start helping to finish the packing. I can't believe this I'm going to Boston, with Chris evans . How is this my life right now?