Nothing

Chris POV

Andie still won't talk to me, she has come out of her room more but she barleys looks at me. She blames me, she hates me. If I hadn't of done what I did then she wouldn't have come home and Noah would never have got to her. This is all my fault and she is too scared to tell me. I did this to her, I caused this for her.

I see her walk to the kitchen, grab some water and stop and stare out of the window.
"Andie"
She turns to look at me, sadness written all over her face.
"Andie please.....talk to me"
She shakes her head "there is nothing to say"
"Yes there is. I just want to be there for you"
"You can't"
"Why?" She goes to walk away but I stop her.
"Please Andie, I know you hate me. This is my fault and I'm so sorry. If I hadn't off...you wouldn't have gone there. I'm so sorry Andie!"

She looks up at me in confusion "this wasn't your fault Chris and I don't hate you"
"You should"
She shakes her head again and I hear her start to cry "you should hate me"
"What? Andie"
I place my hand under her chin and gently pull her face to look at me.
"I can't give you what you want now Chris. Children. You've always dreamed of a big family and you can't have that with me. You should hate me for that"
"No andie. I don't hate you. I never could"

I cup her cheeks and place my forehead against hers "I love you Andie"
"You shouldn't. I'm not right for you anymore Chris. I can't give you a future. I'm sorry Chris"
She pulls away and walks back to her room, not giving me a chance to say or do anything. How could she think that. I don't care if she can carry kids or not I love her and I want to be with her. If children are something she wants in the future then there are multiple ways to do that. I try knocking on her door but she just won't answer.

Andie POV

I pack up all my stuff and call an Uber, I know Chris is going to try and stop me but I can't be here anymore. As I make my way to the door I hear Chris behind me.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm leaving"
"Andie don't do this please" he stands in front of me his hands on my arms.
"Chris. I love you. So I need to let you go, you need to find someone who can give you everything you want. Not someone who is broken. Please chris just let me go"

He cups my cheeks and I see tears falling from
His eyes "no. Your not going anywhere. When I met you and I first saw you at that comic con, I meant what I said. You are beautiful and the more I got to know you the more I realised you weren't just beautiful on the outside but on the inside too. You are the most wonderful kind and caring woman I have ever met. You made yourself at home in my heart and now my heart is not letting you go. Andie I love you. I love you more then anyone I have ever met. I don't care if you can have my biologically children or not. We will find a way to be parents if that's what we both want and if it isn't then we won't. But I won't care as long as I have you by my side. Please Andie. Please stay with me"

"I'm sorry Chris, I need time. Please"
He shakes his head and kisses me deeply "okay. If you need space I understand but Andie, please come back to me"
"Goodbye Chris"
I walk out and head to my Uber, climbing inside the car heads to the airport and I fly away. I need to heal and I need to be okay. If Chris and I are meant to be then we will find each other again. I know we will.