Chapter 3

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It's been a century since the death of Esther Mikaelson and while on the other side she was able to see what her children and husband were up to and much to her disappointment they were spiraling downwards.

She found out before her death that Dahlia tricked Klaus into thinking that she sealed his werewolf side away using the rest of Tatia's doppelgänger blood which is why he killed her. Not only that but she found out that the man she's been living with wasn't really her husband. As a sick twisted way of making Esther miserable Dahlia found a man and carved a symbol into him and her husband to make the other Mikael's clone. This clone acted like her husband and the real Mikael only appeared a few times just to impregnate her before being switched with the fake.

Esther was utterly traumatized when she found out which resulted in her vomiting her guts out and cursing out Dahlia. Now in the present Esther was thinking of ways to not only enter her body but find her husband and mend her broken family when she suddenly felt it the power serge of the Sundrop.

"It can't be," she whispered out as she used her magic to track the flower.

Meanwhile in Arizona there lied a small city called Sedona. Sedona is an Arizona desert town near Flagstaff that's surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls and pine forests. It's known for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. On the outskirts of the town near the pine forests was a farm house owned by Mr and Mrs Bailey.

 On the outskirts of the town near the pine forests was a farm house owned by Mr and Mrs Bailey

(Their house)

(Lisa and Greg Bailey)

Poor Lisa was nine months pregnant and would give birth any time soon while her husband was a farmer. He was uprooting cabbages, carrots, tomatoes and other vegetables when he noticed a strange golden flower that bloomed beside his gardenias which were Lisa's favorites.

"Now where did you come from?" Greg asked the flower which he thought suddenly glowed. He thought maybe it would make good medicine for Lisa who was feeling pains and so he plucked it.