Chapter 7

In the span of two months Jeremy and Raelynn had grown closer to each other. They started sending letters to each other more frequently even though they already have each other's phone numbers now. They thought it was a cute thing so why stop.

Jeremy knew he had fell for the sweet girl who occupied his mind every day. When they weren't texting, on calls or sending letters, Jeremy would stare at the stack of bunny stickers that piled up in his draw with a broad smile on his face.

Esther who had just used regained solid form was cleaning when she stumbled upon all the letters from the young Gilbert that her daughter seemed to treasure. Knowing her daughter wouldn't want to loose them, Esther bought a box with compartments for her as a surprise.

 Knowing her daughter wouldn't want to loose them, Esther bought a box with compartments for her as a surprise

Esther was glad to know Raelynn was okay and maybe she saw her as another chance at being a good mother. She realized that certain things she couldn't achieve with her other children she could with Raelynn. However, deep down Esther knew that she missed her children especially her daughters Rebekah and Freya.

Tears started to fall from Esther's eyes as she realized how bad her life had gotten. She's not saying that she wasn't glad to meet nice people like Lisa and Greg or little Raelynn but she also missed her children and her real husband who was still hidden away by Dahlia as the fake was still hunting down her children.

She knew Klaus was going to realize soon that he needs that doppelgänger's blood to make his hybrids and that she's alive but she doesn't want him to cause more harm than he already did.

"Mom I'm home," she heard as she quickly wiped the tears off her face not wanting to worry Raelynn anymore but what she didn't know was that Raelynn knew she was hurting and that she missed her other children and husband.

"Mom guess what," Raelynn said acting like she didn't see the messy wiped tear stain as she knew her mom wouldn't want to talk about it.

"What my little sun drop?" Esther asked.

"Jeremy asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes," she revealed really excited causing her and Esther to squeal in excitement.

"Well I have good news for you as well my little darling," said Esther.

"What?" Raelynn asked as she loves surprises.

"First I got you something to place your letters in and second we are moving to Mystic Falls," Raelynn burst into joy as she knew her plan worked.

Over the course of the summer while talking to Jeremy she thought of a plan that would kill two birds with one stone. She thought since she knew Nik would be coming back to Mystic Falls for the doppelgänger, she thought why not move there.

She knew the original would likely be staying in the little supernatural town after getting his hybrids so every now and then she'd leave clues hoping Esther would catch on eventually.