Chapter 13

The notorious hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson was busy making his hybrids when he received a call.

"Klaus," said the person.

"Ahh Tyler I'm surprised you'd call me so early to what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked while walking through the woods towards the camp site of the werewolves.

"Umm Klaus there's a new student here at school," said Tyler suddenly feeling shy.

"Well my grumpy little wolf what does that have to do with me?" he asked while teasing the boy.

"I told you to stop with the nicknames Klaus and the new student's name is Raelynn Mikaelson," replied Tyler.

"Why didn't you tell me you had another sister?" he asked and Klaus could hear his adorable whining through the phone.

"Well little one that's because I don't have another sister," replied Klaus as he finally reached the camp of the unsuspecting werewolves.

"Oh well I'll continue looking and update you but please come back soon," said Tyler.

"I will love," said Klaus before hanging up.

He then turned to the werewolves as he entered their camp and said, "Hello everyone I am offering an eternity of freedom from the pain and torment of shifting every full moon, however, the price for this gift is your loyalty. So are you willing to sacrifice an eternity of no pain to be loyal to me the original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson?"

Klaus could only smirk at their shocked faces which turned to fear.

Meanwhile in Mystic Falls, Jeremy was trying to cheer his girlfriend up. Ever since she revealed that she has something to tell him, the blonde grew distant. He tried to touch her but she only withdrew herself from his grasp.

"Raelynn baby whatever you're going to tell me won't make me love you any less than I already do. So please don't ignore me," he begged while holding onto her hand stopping her trying to pull it back.

"Can we go to your house? I'm not ready to go home yet," she said to which he agreed. It broke his heart to see her like this and he knew that whatever she had to tell him must be really important.

He allowed her to enter his car before closing the door and going over to the driver's side. He looked at her once more before driving home. Ten minutes later they arrived at the Gilbert house or now Jeremy Gilbert's house.

The male pulled the door and allowed her to enter before grabbing her favorite drink out of the fridge and carrying her to his room.

He had paid workers to knock down the walls of his parents' room and created more space in his room. His sister is yet to notice since she is hardly home anymore.

He knew his sister was either trying to get her name on the house lease or plotting the downfall of the originals with her friends.

"Don't worry it's sound proof and vervain runs through the A.C to keep the sound in and vampires out," he replied as they entered his room.

Honestly it was the first time she's ever visited his house since all their meet ups or dates were either at her house or somewhere they picked to spend their time. What she liked were the pictures and painting on the walls of her and him.

"Are those the bunny stickers I sent on your letters?" she asked with a smile.

"Well they were so cute and I thought their owner was cuter so I decided to save them," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her kissing the top of her head.

"Rae look at me," he said but she didn't so he uses his hands to bring her face up.

"Don't ever hide those beautiful green eyes from me Rae," he said.

"Jeremy," she said as a tear fell from her eye.

"What's wrong Rae?" he asked.

"Promise you won't think I'm weird or a freak please," she begged as a tear fell from her eye.

He kissed her on her cheek after wiping her tear and said, "I'd never think that."

"Remember when I said my parents died? Well there's more to the story,"she said.

"Let's sit down so you can continue," he said as he noticed she wanted to get things off her chest.

"So apparently long ago there was this mystical flower that fell from the sky as a drop of the sunlight and witches were assigned to guard it. However, some evil ones want to use it's powers for wrong doings. An example of this is my mom's sister. Anyways sixteen years ago that flower appeared in my parents garden and my dad plucked it and gave my mom to drink which induced her labor. I was born with the magical properties of the plant. My hair grew long and glows when I sing," she said.

Raelynn then undid her bun which revealed her seventy five feet long hair.

"Don't it give you a headache to wear it like that?" he asked now concerned as he rubbed her head.

"I did a spell which allowed it to feel as light as a single feather," she explained.

"I'm also going to show you something so don't freak out okay," she said to which he nodded.

She then looked for something sharp in the room and found a mini knife on his desk. She took it and made a cut along his palm. Jeremy felt the pain but decided he'll trust her. He watched as she started to wrap the hair around his palm before singing.

Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been lost
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

Jeremy stared at Raelynn in awe as he watched the root of her hair shined before the light engulfed all the strands up to the parts that were wrapped around his hand.

Raelynn stopped singing and looked at her boyfriend who looked at her in awe before bringing his now healed hand up to her cheek and kissed her.

"Thank you for sharing such a secret with me," he said looking lovingly in her eyes.

"Don't worry no one can harm you and they'll die trying because there's no way I'm allowing anyone to hurt you my little flower."