Chapter 25

"So what is your name dear?" Dahlia asked as she handed Bonnie a cup of tea to help her relax.

Bonnie couldn't help recalling her memories of the two years as she told Dahlia how she might have jinxed her friends and herself when she thought they would have a good school year. She explained to Dahlia that she didn't grow up with her mother since she left when Bonnie was just a child and her dad was always traveling due to work. She then spoke about how she often spent her time with her grandmother who loved to drink.

Dahlia watched as the girl shed tears as she spoke about her grandmother who the elder witch guessed was deceased.

Bonnie continued to recount that since her grandmother always drank, no one believed her words and thought she was crazy and at some point, Bonnie too felt that her grandmother's words weren't to be taken seriously. Bonnie said it was the beginning of her junior year she went to pick up her best friend when her grandmother told her she was a witch but she didn't believe it. 

While the young witch continued to recount the story, Dahlia continued to plant a seed of darkness in the heart of the young witch. Bonnie then continued her story about her life.

"Oh my child you have suffered," Dahlia sympathized as she hugged the girl.

"Do you want to be powerful? Do want to make enemies cower in fear as you take back the boy who has your heart?" Dahlia asked looking straight into Bonnie's brown eyes.

"Yes," the young witch said desperately.

"Come let me teach you another form of magic my child," she said.

"Another form of magic?" Bonnie asked confused.

"It's called expression," said the elder witch as introduced the young girl to dark magic while smiling happily at how easy the girl was to manipulate.

Meanwhile, Raelynn was having trouble. She wants to move to the next step with her boyfriend but does not know how. 

"Tylerrrrrr," she screamed out as she entered the Lockwood mansion.

"Hi Raelynn," said Mayor Carol Lockwood who has grown fond of the little sunshine that always helps her around town.

"Nothing Mrs Lockwood just looking for Tyler," she said.

"Well he's upstairs with Klaus, " the woman replied. At first, she was shocked to know that her son was gay and didn't know how to approach him but eventually, she allowed him to be who he is as she told him she would support him and whoever he falls for.  

Oh, how that bite her in the ass when the next day her son brought over the hybrid blue-eyed Mikaelson male and introduced him to his mother as his husband. When asked why he claimed the position of husband, Tyler replied, " To let all those bitches or as you know female dogs know that he is off the market."

The poor woman almost had a heart attack but she knew her son was madly in love with the older male and she knew Klaus felt the same as she saw the way he looked at her son like he was his world.

Raelynn walked up the stairs and towards Tyler's room where she could hear the sound of moaning.  "Niklaus Mikaelson and Tyler Lockwood-Mikaelson have you no shame, it is broad daylight and you two are behaving like two dogs in heat. Get dressed and come outside I need to speak with Tyler."

"The correct term is wolves in heat, Rae. Your brother and I aren't dogs but wolves and so we have every right to have no shame when it comes to giving each other pleasure," Tyler countered as he placed his clothes on and opened the door.

"Must you ruin my fun sister?" Klaus asked as he walked out of the room and faced his younger sister.

"I'm sorry brother but I really need Tyler's help and after he's done you can go back to what you guys were doing before," she said causing Klaus to sigh before kissing Tyler on the forehead and allowing him to aid his sister.

"You two better stay safe," he said as he left the house.

The two then walked out of the house and went to the town square where they found a bench and sat down to talk. However, they didn't notice the two Salvatore brothers who were exiting the Mystic Grill and spotted the duo. Being the nosy brothers they are, the two decided to spy on the duo especially the older Salvatore who still held perverted thoughts towards the blonde. 

"So what did you interrupt my time with my husband to ask me?" Tyler asked.

"I want to have sex," she said shocking the males.

"Sorry but I'm gay and taken," said Tyler showing the ring Nik got him.

"I meant with Jeremy you idiot," said Raelynn as she hit Tyler on his shoulder.

"Why don't you just talk to him about it?" Tyler suggested.

"I don't know how to start the conversation or how to get him in the mood to do it with me," she said shyly.

"Fine I'll give you some tips but first we need a banana," said Tyler as he got up and dragged Raelynn to all the places they needed to go to get some stuff.

Damon couldn't help the anger that was showing on his face. He didn't care one bit that the young Lockwood werewolf was gay, he was angry because the damn mutt dared to ruin his innocent Raelynn. He knew he needed to think of a plan quickly if he wanted the blonde-haired girl all to himself.

Damon left his brother and rushed to the boarding house and walked up to a room he had kept secret from everyone. Upon discovering his feelings for the young girl, Damon decided he had to have her and so he prepared a room to keep the girl in. 

"I will have you soon my Raelynn," whispered a now-obsessed Damon as he used his tongue to lick his fangs.

Sadly his time was disturbed when he heard the voices of his brother, Elena, and Caroline entered the room and were arguing. Caroline kept saying she couldn't believe all along she was assigned to flirt with a fag while Elena was trying to reach Bonnie. 

Just then the door suddenly opened and the resident witch Bonnie Bennett who was ready to start her revenge.