Chapter 15

‼️MATURE THEME AHEAD ‼️

"Ah! Niklaus, slow down," moaned out a certain dark haired male as his boyfriend continued to thrust into him.

However, Klaus didn't intend to let his little wolf go. He pulled him back up easily as his cock pressed against the small elastic opening that covered him.

Tyler begged and pleaded for his hybrid lover to slow down but to no avail, the male wouldn't let up. Tyler grabbed the hands that were on his waist as he tried to move.

Oh how he deeply regretted at he received a hard slap on his cheek turning them red. Aggrieved, Tyler turned and looked at Klaus with tears in his eyes while biting his lips.

"Fuck!" said Klaus as he pulled out only leaving the tip. He ran his hand through his blonde locks as the sweat trickled from his face down his toned abs. The sight of his mate always brought out his wolf.

Tyler was appalled at the sudden lost. He told the male to slow down not stop. He tried to shake his ass hoping the male would sense his eagerness and continue.  He loved the feeling of them making love and just the thought made his penis harden as it rubbed against the sheet.

Klaus couldn't help the smirk that appeared on his face as he watched the love of his life try to pleasure himself on his cock.

"Klaus please," Tyler begged only to receive a slap.

"Call me Alpha," said Klaus.

Deciding to tease the male, Tyler refused only to receive another slap for his defiance.

"Come on now love I know you want this cock deep inside you so call me Alpha," said Klaus as he teasingly pushed the tip in and out of the flower cave.

Tyler still refused and so Klaus gave up and pulled out. Tyler was shocked and turned around to face the male.

"Why did you stop?" the younger male asked.

"Well you won't be obedient so no dick," he answered simply.

Not wanting the male to stop since it's been a while since they've had sex, Tyler begrudgingly bit his lip as he laid on his back and spread his legs.

"Please Alpha fill this slutty omega with your seed," he said as his face, ears and neck turned red from embarrassment.

Klaus smirked at the sight as he walked towards his meal ready to eat. "Now who am I to refuse such a glorious meal that has presented itself to me."

A red eyed Tyler looked at his lover who chose to tease him. The original kissed his lover sensually on the lips as their tongues intertwined fight for dominance which Klaus easily won.

"Stop......I want you to fuck me already," said a frustrated Tyler.

"Patience love,"said Klaus.

"A well presented meal like yourself have to be thoroughly loved before I devour you whole,"said Klaus as he kissed the male and sucked on his swollen buds.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Tyler moaned out due to the pain and pleasure.

Before Tyler could complain again, Klaus turned him back around, and drag him back as his plump ass pressed again his cock. The hybrid aligned himself at his mate's entrance and pushed in hard as the whole root was submerged. He sighed and slapped Tyler's ass again for being too impatient.

Immediately he began to thrust slowly, one shallow and one deep hitting his goal continuously earning loud moans from his lover. However, after Tyler got used to the rhythm, he started to accelerate the speed, thrusting harder and faster deep in the smaller male.

With his face buried into the pillow, Tyler felt like her was losing his mind. Due to the rapid thrusting into his cavern, the young wolf couldn't speak as he felt like he was in a boat being angrily tossed back and forth by the angry sea waves.

Echoing in the room  was the snapping sound of the bed as it tried withstand the fierce battle as the two were tightly entangled.

After the continuous thrusts, Tyler felt Klaus' cock pulsing inside him. He knew his alpha was about cum and he was about to as well.

"I....I'm close love.....where should I cum?" Klaus asked in between moans.

"Inside.....give me your kids alpha,"moaned out Tyler.

"Let's have lots of pups Tyler," said Klaus as he gave a final hard thrust and released deep inside the younger male.

"ALPHA!" screamed out Tyler as he came as well.

Klaus saw that Tyler was exhausted so he placed kisses along his forehead, nose and finally his lips.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too Nik," replied Tyler as he fell asleep.

Seeing his love passe out, Klaus slowly pulled out as to not hurt or wake his mate. He looked at his white essence that gushed out of his mate's little hole which was swollen red.

Feeling bad, Klaus went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet rag and returned to the room. He thoroughly cleaned his mate then applied ointment before placing a shirt and boxers on him. He then changed the sheets and placed his mate back on it so he could rest peacefully.

Giving him one more kiss, Klaus left to the bathroom and cleaned himself before placing some sweats on and going to cuddle his sleeping mate. Klaus felt his heart burst as his lovable mate turned and nestled his face into his chest.

For the first time he was truly happy. He found someone who'd love him even with all his flaws. Honestly the lovers met when Tyler was trying to grieve the loss of his uncle. He thought he finally had a father figure to look up to only for him to be killed because he's different.

He started to distance himself from others but Caroline reached out to him and helped him. It was afterwards he met Jules who told Caroline was an enemy and not his friend. Every time the she-wolf spoke bad about his friend, he defended the vampire with everything he got.

Maybe it was due to him liking her but he didn't expect it to blow up in his face. The poor wolf had his third painful shift when he stood behind Caroline as she told Damon she had him under control.

"Of course I have him under control, he's basically at my beck and call. Like come on who'd else help the freak during his transformations. All I need to do is cry and say he attacked me again like the first time and he'll whine like a lost puppy. Don't worry after we deal with Katherine you can kill him like you did his uncle."

To this this day he remembered those words as it imbedded itself into his heart. He decided to leave town and went to the pack where Jules was from. Upon hearing about what happened, Jules and a few of the pack returned to Mystic Falls and attacked the group as she kidnapped Elena and Caroline.

After torturing Caroline and injuring the precious Elena, they left however, they fatally bit one of the vampires so they'd remember to never mess with a member of their pack.

It was during next full moon that he met Klaus. The male felt insecure and wasn't ready to rely on anyone for his shift since everyone had to handle their own pain. Klaus stumbled upon the boy and coached him into his shift and surprisingly the werewolf didn't attack Klaus even though he was only vampire at the time.

They eventually became best friends as Klaus would be there for him even on days of his shift. They got to know each other more and compared their abusive fathers. They eventually became each other's comfort and a stem of love bloomed between them.

The lovers were resting since Tyler told him he noticed a man hanging out with the Scooby doo group. Klaus felt sad that Rebekah lied to him about their father's death. However, he knew the next day would be when he finally took control of his life by killing his father. Tyler told him he would be there to support him all the step of the way.