Chapter 16

As the days passed, Jeremy was getting stronger and he realized it started when he had killed a vampire. The original hybrid had made his presence known again when he asked Tyler to throw a party for him. The young werewolf did as his boyfriend requested after he seduced him again.

Klaus didn't want Tyler to attend the party since he thought if his father appeared then he'd try to harm him. He knew that since his father couldn't harm physically, he'd try to harm him psychology. Before Klaus didn't mind since his only weakness were his siblings. He knew his father would try to degrade him to nothing and even though he still suffers from the memory of abuse, he needed to ensure Tyler was safe.

Over the course of the few months Tyler played an import role in his life. He discovered that Tyler was his anchor, his humanity, the only person that could keep him sane.

He and the smaller male tried to find his sister as Tyler informed him that there was supposed to be a dance at school she was planning. However, Tyler noticed that Rebekah was missing and knew something was wrong so he told Klaus.

Meanwhile Raelynn has been living at the Gilbert house until her mom came back. She was still sad and went home with Jeremy to search for clues when she stumbled upon one of her mother's grimoires.

"Oh no," she said as she looked at the page.

"What's wrong flower?" Jeremy asked.

"Bear she's going to kill them," said Raelynn as she looked at her boyfriend feeling sad.

Since then Raelynn would occasionally go home to research ways in order to find her mother. Jeremy saw she was working hard and decided he wanted to help get her mind off all the stress.

"How about we go to a party later?" he asked.

"Party?" she asked.

"Yeah apparently Tyler Lockwood is keeping a party at his house and everyone from school is invited," he informed her as he played with her golden locks.

"Sure why not," she said as she closed the grimoire and decided to go pick out her outfit.

"Remember Mystique if anyone tries to break in, you attack on the spot," said Jeremy to the little magical rabbit

Jeremy learnt that the little rabbit could use magic to protect it's owner and so he assigned the little bunny to protect their home. Mystique who could actually understand what the male said nodded her head and went to the door standing guard.

Raelynn couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face as she watched two of the persons she loves the most getting along.

"Let's go flower," said Jeremy.

"Alright bear," she replied as he kissed her lips.

The lovely couple left the house as Esther watched them regrettably on the other side. She saw that Raelynn was upset that she was gone but to ensure she carried out her plan, the original witch had to leave.