Chapter 12

"Girlfriend!" They all shouted in shock.

"Yes and it's nice to meet you Elena," said Raelynn as she smiled at the girl.

"Well we have a class to get to so bye," said Jeremy as he turned around and walked away with Raelynn still holding his hand. He couldn't help giving her another kiss on the forehead as her ears and cheek turn red.

"You're so adorable,"he said with a smile completely forgetting about his sister's drama. For once he was happy and he sure as hell ain't allowing Elena or her wannabe friends to ruin it for him.

"Well it looks like we have another undaggered Mikaelson in Mystic Falls," said Stefan.

"She's also dating Jeremy," added Caroline.

"She's got to be using him to get to me," said Elena.

The group then decided to come up with a plan on how to separate the new Mikaelson and Jeremy. Meanwhile Raelynn was with Jeremy in class. Jeremy persuaded his art teacher to let him and Raelynn be partners since they were penpals and she's new to the town.

The teacher didn't hesitate to approve since she's glad Jeremy is willing to do something. She even silently thanked Raelynn since this is the first the young male took the initiative for anything since the death of his parents.

They had been assigned to paint someone or something that brought a smile to their face. Jeremy already knew who he'd draw but Raelynn was stuck. She had so many ideas but decided to follow her heart. It was like her hand had a mind of its own as it painted four persons. She was about to draw the rest when the bell rang signifying the end of class.

The art teacher Miss Walker walked up to Raelynn and ask, "Who are they?"

"They are my future siblings however I didn't get to paint the other two," she replied.

"Don't worry you can add them next class," said Miss Walker as she rest her hand on the girl's shoulder.

Miss Walker then walked over to Jeremy and looked at Jeremy's painting. "Oh what do we have here?" she said.

"My beautiful girlfriend who brought warmth and sunshine into my  cold dark life," he answered with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to submit this painting?" Miss Walker asked.

"Umm no this one is mine. Here's the one I'm submitting," he said taking out another painting of Raelynn.

"Well I think both are beautiful," she said with a smile before allowing the two to leave

"Well I think both are beautiful," she said with a smile before allowing the two to leave. Miss Walker was glad Jeremy had someone to rely on because it broke her heart to see the lifelessness in his eyes. He tried talking to Elena about it since she's his sister but nothing changed.

Meanwhile Rebekah was shocked to hear that someone was impersonating their family and even dared to claim the Mikaelson name. As far as she knows she's the only daughter from her family and she won't give that title to anyone.

She was walking around the campus when she noticed the imposter and Elena's brother walking together. Feeling angry Rebekah stormed up to the happy couple and tried to grab Raelynn's hair only for her hand to be slapped away.

"Don't touch my hair," she threatened.

Jeremy stood there amazed. It was the first time he's seen his girlfriend so upset and when he looked closer he saw the fear that shined bright in her beautiful eyes.

"How dare you steal the Mikaelson name," shouted Rebekah as she glared at the blonde.

"I didn't steal anything and news flash almost everyone in the world share the same last name," rebutted Raelynn.

"Yea but not everyone has the name Mikaelson," replied Rebekah.

"Well I do so you're gonna have to get used to another blonde female with the Mikaelson last name," said Raelynn as she ignored Rebekah's glare.

Jeremy didn't like the look Rebekah was giving his girlfriend. So he grabbed Raelynn's hand and pulled her to his chest before looking at Rebekah.

"Keep your eyes away from my girlfriend before I pluck them out," he said.

"Am I supposed to be afraid of you human?" said Rebekah with a smirk.

"Try me and you'll see how this human will ensure you end up with a stake in your heart," he threatened as a deadly glint appeared in his eyes which surprisingly scared Rebekah so she backed off and ran to Tyler who she spotted.

"You okay princess," Jeremy asked as he used his hands and hold Raelynn's cheek. His heart broke as he saw a tear slip from her eye and he knew she was scared.

"Don't worry princess no one will hurt you," he said as he kissed the top of her hair.

"I have something to show you," she said ready to reveal her secret to Jeremy.

"How about we skip the rest of the day and go to your house," he suggested.

"Alright," she said not wanting to leave his arms.

Elena stood in the distant as she gritted her teeth as she saw Jeremy walk away with a potential enemy.

"Why does he always pick the wrong set of girls to be with? First it was with a druggy like Vicki Donovan, then Anna both ended up being vampires who hurt me and now her, another Mikaelson," she ranted to Bonnie who looked at them in the distance.

Bonnie honestly didn't care about Elena's rant, she just looked at the duo with hurt in her eyes. Truth be told Bonnie had a crush on the younger Gilbert.

She didn't know when it started but she did. She remembered how they'd hang out in secret sometime and he'd listen to her and for once she felt someone actually paid more attention to her than Elena.

That all changed due to Jeremy drifting away a few months ago. She thought maybe it had to do with his parents death. However, this thought went away quickly as she remembered they still met in secret even after his parents death. She looked at them and finally thought, 'I am going to get back my Jeremy.'