·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21 - 🄿🅁🄾🄶🅁🄴🅂🅂 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Ned chuckled and shook your hand. "I could say the same about you."

You smiled and took a look at Peter from the corner of your eye. You've got good friends, you mused in your head.

He only smiled in response.

-~:~-

You were sitting on the bus and driving back home after a long day. It seemed like a lifetime ago when you first sat on this bus to drive to the Avengers Compound. Now it was almost a month later and so much had changed.

You were tired as the day in school had really drained you. You wanted to sleep, really, but the bus was far too uncomfortable for that. Plus, you were hungry.

When you got to the Compound, you didn't waste a moment tossing your backpack in the air and making a portal so it landed on your bed.

Yeah, your powers had improved quite a lot and you could now make portals for longer distances without it draining you in any way. Though, you still hadn't gotten a hold of the illusions or what seemed like a soundwave. The only thing you had managed was screaming and yelling over and over again until your throat was sore and you were looking like an idiot.

"Hey, kid," Tony greeted, "how was the first day of school?"

You grabbed yourself a white bread and put it in the toaster. "Good."

Then you froze. Good? Since when had your days been good? And not boring? Or usual? You realized just how much progress you had made in life.

"Yeah," you smiled. "Very good."