·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 29 - 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄾🄽, 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄾🄽, 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄾🄽 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Wait," you stopped Fury from leaving. "What's on that file anyway? Why is it so important?"

"It has the full names, documents, and live locations of each and every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent ever. Even the retired ones."

You nodded, understanding. It was a serious thing you were trusted with - you knew agents had been going missing during the past weeks but you had never known why. Now you did. And it was up to you and Peter to keep anyone else from falling for the same destiny.

-~:~-

You and Peter stood near the working helicopter, checking the last of your things before leaving.

Natasha was to fly you closer to where the files were being held and then she would join all the others on another mission before coming to pick you two up again. At least that was the plan.

"Be safe," Loki warned.

You rolled your eyes half-heartedly. "Gee, now I can't jump off the cliff like I wanted to," you joked before turning serious. "Of course I'll be. This is serious."

-<>-

"It should be in this warehouse," Natasha informed, showing you a place a few miles from where you were, "it's not copyable so don't worry about that. Just get the file. A quick in and out."

You and Peter both nodded.

"Good luck on your mission," you wished Natasha before she departed, leaving you and Peter to go.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Oh, you have no idea," you answered, holding onto Peter as he swung between the trees - the fastest way of moving you two had.

Though when you got near the abandoned-looking warehouse, you had to drop to the ground to avoid being noticed.

You looked at the little device in your hand, showing the location of the file because it was, of course, being tracked now that Mr. Stark had found it. "We've got to get in," you told Peter, "you know any way to do that?"

"Through the front door when no one's looking?" he asked, raising a brow.

You huffed, looking at the building. "I think I see a crack in the roof," you told your friend, "think you could get us up there?"

Peter inspected the surroundings and nodded. "Sure thing."

"Okay, on three," you nodded, holding onto him and watching a guard round the corner.

"One."

"Two."

"Three." Peter shot a web to a tree behind the warehouse and you two flew, managing to land soundlessly on the metal roof.

"Get down," Peter hissed, dropping to his stomach.

"Whoops, sorry," you whispered back, dropping down, too, and putting your fingers in the crack, well, hole.

"I think I could get in there, actually," you said, inspecting the size of the hole. "There's not too many people, either. Only three, they're all on their phones around some van."

Peter made his way to you and looked at the device. "The file's in the van," he informed before turning to you. "I think I should go, I have more experience."

"But I've trained," you said, baffled. "Besides, I was given that mission to prove myself."

"I'm also proving myself here," Peter reasoned.