·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 50 - 🄷🄾🄼🄴 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

You stared for a moment but smiled softly when you answered. "Thank you but I fear I'm going to have to deny the offer," you informed, "There's something else I want to do before I make a decision on what to do with my life."

Nicholas Joseph Fury was left stunned. He hadn't expected that answer. But he respected it and nodded to you, telling you you could leave. "Then thank you for the cooperation."

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity," you countered and left, your back straight as you walked.

-~:~-

You scrambled around, checking the last of your things before going to bid everyone goodbye.

"Bye, Silver," you hugged Pietro.

"Bye, Nat," you hugged Natasha.

"Bye, Wanda," you hugged Wanda.

"Bye, Peter," you smiled at him, "good luck with MJ."

Peter blushed with embarrassment but worry quickly took over his expression. "You'll come back, won't you?"

You glanced back at your brothers, waiting patiently as you bid goodbye to the life you had grown so accustomed to. "Of course," you promised, "I don't know when, but I promise I'll be back."

Peter smiled sadly. "I'm proud of you, you know that?"

"I'm proud of you, too," you answered, mirroring his expression.

Then you took a few steps before waving to everyone one last time before going onto the balcony. "Bye!"

You got a chorus of different parting words back before the door closed.

"You ready?" Loki asked, offering you his arm to hold onto.

"As ready as I'll ever be," you nodded.

Thor took that as his cue to call to Heimdall and a moment later you were rocketing through space.

As quick as it started, it was over and Thor beamed at you as you took in all the gold. "Welcome to Asgard."

Loki smiled at your expression. "Welcome home."

[It is currently the 27th of November, 2022.

Thank you for reading this fanfiction, I hope you enjoyed it, and I apologize for the inconsistent posting - especially towards the end.

Anyway, since I love you all so much, have some extras!

What would happen from now on (I didn't write on because this seemed like an appropriate time to end):

Big party to celebrate Y/n getting back home

Y/n manages to bring Odin and Frigga back for a few minutes and the whole family has one final conversation with each other.

The spell finally wears off and Hela shows up

And then Infinity War and Endgame but I was going to make Y/n save some of those who would die (especially Loki), Y/n would also be one of the dusted.

What I wished I could include but didn't find a good place to:

Meeting Shuri and T'Challa (initially, they were gonna help with the memories)

More bonding time with everyone (specifically with Bucky, because they had similar experiences and stuff)

Overall I feel like the relationships really weren't that deep but I suppose I've never been good with that stuff in my writing — it seems to be more about action.

Anyway, you're always welcome to comment and vote or just DM me and — once again — thank you for reading!

Much love,

Psyche (@okamusame)]