·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25 - 🄼🄾🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶 🅁🅄🄽 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Because I might have an idea how to find them," Loki said, not wanting to say that he has an idea of who they might be.

You clicked play right before you almost dropped the remote. "Oh. I, uh, thank you. I'd be glad to find out who they are- or were."

Loki smiled a bit to himself. Stage A - complete.

-~:~-

"Y/n, it's time to wake up," you heard FRIDAY's voice, making you immediately regret the decision of telling Steve that you'll be joining him and Sam on the morning run. You had done that because you really needed to up your stamina but there was no stamina to up with only 5 hours of sleep.

"Can't I skip?" you groaned, trying to bury yourself in the sheets.

"No. You have to be up and ready to go in half an hour."

With another groan, you hauled your feet over the edge of the bed and just laid there for a minute before pushing yourself up. It was 5.32 in the morning when you dragged yourself to the bathroom to get ready.

In all honesty, you liked the morning air. You just didn't like the fact that you had to wake up to enjoy it. Maybe you could invent something for that?

With a sigh, you put toothpaste on your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth, trying to keep your eyes open through the process.

You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your black hair with natural h/c streaks was a mess but still looked somewhat cool - you would've made it for a witch's role in a movie with that hairstyle. And your e/c eyes with green flecks seemed to have no life in them, just as you had expected so early in the morning.

You spit out the toothpaste and yawned before you washed your face and hands.

Then you scoffed at yourself. "You brought this upon yourself so pull yourself together."

-<>-

You did and managed to even eat an apple before walking out the door with Sam and Steve.

"Are you ready for this?" Sam asked, looking at how tired you were.

You held back another sigh and managed a smile. "Sure."