57

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~A year later~

Bottie married Zahria, and they went extra having their honeymoon in Italy. Ryder married Kaylie, a traditional lovely wedding it was. Miles married Rory, at a small wedding at Blake's house, which he insisted than just getting eloped. It was a very casual proposal. They got done having dinner and while walking to the car, Miles stopped them and popped the question. Even Blake married Zak, although they married within the forest, very natural, beautiful, and small. He signed 'Will you marry me?' while being on one knee in a heart of candles, then showing Zak a gold wedding band. Aaron would be close to hitting a year with Aaliyah. They are both crazed football fans, especially for the lions. And Luca is still going strong with his King.

~Lucan~

Aaron and I were playing with nerf guns around our apartment. I was winning by 1 point. I was hiding under our table when our doorbell rang.

"Time out, Luca," Aaron said coming out of his hiding spot and opening the door.

It was Hunter with Xander. I got out, setting the nerf gun on the table.

"Hunter? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To visit, share some news," He had a big grin, he took off his jacket and sat on our couch.

Aaron and I exchanged looks and sat too, Xander was still standing.

"You're engaged to Kelsea?" Aaron asked.

"No, but I am asking soon, thanks for spoiling the news,"

"WHAT!? Shoot, that's amazing, I'm going to be in the wedding groomsmen, baby,"

"Sure, you can walk down with King too,"

"Really? Hell yeah, I will," We laughed.

"When will you ask her?" Aaron asked and he told us. 

I was happy for Hunter, seeing his love story of falling in love with the nurse who cared for him while in the hospital, it's my favorite love story, besides mine and King's.

Everything since the accident is falling into place and I couldn't be happier.

"I am so happy for you!" I exclaimed.

"Happy for?" We looked at the door, Aaron's friends barged in, Miles has a key, and Mazor was the first one in. Mazor looked at Xander and then at Hunter.

"What's going on? You can't hide it now," He said chuckling and sitting down next to Aaron.

"Uh, yeah," Hunter said. Mazor lifted a brow. Xander looked at him.

"So, what is it, dude?" Miles said sitting next to Mazor.

"Well c'mon, we won't be young, forever," Mazor said.

"Well, I just shared the news with Luca and Aaron that I plan on asking my girlfriend to hopefully marry me soon," Hunter said with a smile.

"My oh my, Hunter that's awesome," Ryder said sitting between Miles and Mazor's feet. I sat back down.

"You? Soon to be engaged? It seems like yesterday we saved you from that incident, now you are in love with the nurse that helped nursed you back," Bo smirked squeezing against Miles. Hunter blushed.