What do you want?

Leon ~
After I had a conversation with Violetta last night about those stupid things, I said to Ludmila, I just couldn't believe Ludmila would do that knowing Violetta was right behind, I should've no she was up to something otherwise why would she ask me in the first place?

While I was putting the guitar away, Ludmila walked in.

Ludmila: Lion!!!

Leon: What do you want now? You've already caused trouble between Violetta and me.

Ludmila: Lion, I only showed her what the real Leon is like the way he said some things about her and then suddenly changed his mind, but now she knows who you are which is the real lion trying to come out of you. *Rawrs*

Leon put his hand on her arm to calm her since he still didn't understand what she was doing.

Leon: So, you think asking me what I thought of Violetta at the start is the true Leon, Ludmila I changed true Leon doesn't exist anymore

Ludmila: Yes, he does Lion, he's the one who let me sleep with him, and I saw the look in your eye.

Leon: What are you talking about?

Ludmila leaned in and kissed him, it was a shock when he kissed back, Ludmila deepened the kiss by putting her hand around his neck, and Naty went to get Violetta to show her what her ex really thought of her.

As she walked away, Leon pulled away from her, but Violetta had already seen him kiss her that he didn't know.

Leon: Ludmila, what are you doing? Why are you doing this?

Ludmila: Just stop thinking of a girl who it isn't worth it, just let go, Leon.

Leon: *looks at her* See a doctor.

He walked out of the room leaving Ludmila in the room on her own.

A/N: ~

A/N: ~

Will Leon be with Ludmila?

What about Violetta did the kiss hurt her more?

x