This is messed up, Ludmila

Leon was in the park just getting some air after trying to get Violetta back but who was he kidding, he knew Violetta was right he had to focus on the studio and he also had to think of Ludmila since he told her from the beginning he was with Ludmila.

While he was thinking Ludmila walked up to him and say down beside him.

Ludmila: Aww my love, you were never this down when we dated last time, you have to get that girl out of your head once and for all she is happy alone with Tomas.

Leon: What are you doing here, Ludmila, shouldn't you be rehearsing your song?

Ludmila: I don't need rehearsal I'm a supernova Lion.

Leon: There she is, she never changes.

Ludmila: Why would I want to change who I am? Look, you changed and how your moping around for some girl who is just naive and likes the attention of every boy knocking on her door, my lion was never like he was sexy, hot, especially walking down the corridors with that swagger off his and I'm still the Ludmila and you want to give all that up for a girl who isn't worth it?

Leon: I'd rather be this than ashamed of myself Ludmila.

Ludmila: Lion, you know you can learn to love me again you just need to let yourself.

Leon: Your right I have to at least try, this is messed up, Ludmila all of it, I should be with Violetta breaking up with her was the worst thing I could.

Ludmila: Why is it messed up? I thought we giving it a try isn't that what you said?

Leon sighed and Ludmila leaned in to him and pulls his head towards her.

After she kissed him, she pulled away

Ludmila: Tell you what to one night that's all I'm asking of

Leon: One night of what?

Ludmila: A date, what do you say and if it works out then we stay together if it don't we try at all.

Leon: Okay, fine one date.

Ludmila: Great, pick me up at 8.

Leon: 8 it is.