How can you do that to Ludmila?

As they pulled away, they could hear laughing behind them, Leon turned around and saw Diego.

Leon: What's so funny?

Diego: You are back together with her but you just broke up with Ludmila?

Leon: What?

Violetta: Diego, what is your point?

Diego: How can you do that?

Leon: Do what?

Diego: How can you dump one girl and then move on with someone else without feeling guilty you just kissed her right after breaking a girl's heart, Ludmila is in pieces, she loved you Leon and you didn't care you just threw it away like it was nothing.

Violetta: Diego, stop you don't know what you are talking about, Ludmila doesn't break she's a cold-hearted bitch who doesn't have feelings for anyone but herself

Diego: Is that true Leon? Do you think she would fight for you if she was cold-hearted?

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: She's fine, she'll get over it as she hesitate to get to know Tomas after we broke up she didn't even care that we won't be together anymore.

Violetta: Exactly, and Leon moved on with me they didn't care about each other Diego please leave us alone, we love each other and we've already been seeing each other behind her back anyway.

Diego: How can you do that to Ludmila?

Leon: Oh please she's probably thinking about someone else by now.

After Diego left Leon and Violetta alone, Violetta grabbed her hand.

Leon: *Holds her hand* What do you say that I and you go on a date for old times sake Hmm?

Violetta: *Goes close to him* Oh, where are you taking me?

Leon. *Pokes her nose* Surprise, baby.

Violetta: I've missed your surprises, Leon.

Leon: Hmm, I've missed you, baby.

Violetta: Well, I better ask Francesca and Camila over to help me choose an outfit for our date and you never know I might have a surprise for you too if you are lucky.

Leon: Ooh, does that involve what I think it does? *Pulls her close*

Violetta: Please me well and you never know.

Leon: I love you, Violetta Castillo.

Violetta: I love you too, Leon Vargas.

Meanwhile, they kissed and Violetta invited Francesca and Camila to her house to help her with an outfit as she wanted to look her best, Ludmila was sitting on the bench with Federico talking about Leon and Violetta.