At Leon's house

As they were arguing Pablo and Antonio came in with the president of Buenos Aires making them look at each other.

Antonio: We have a special guest today this is the president of Buenos Aires and his daughter Emma, his daughter is a huge fan of you and they want to say some things to you.

President: My daughter is a huge fan of your page on Youmix and it is a pleasure to be here and see what you do here, but I think my daughter would love to see you perform as a little VIP show just for her.

Antonio: Right, well how about we go to the teachers lounge and let the Angie and Gregorio work with the kids and see what they come up with.

They all looked at each other as they just spent the time arguing and now they have to sing together. As they left Angie talked to the guys, after she left to let them talk and work through their problems Violetta stopped them from arguing.

Violeta: Guys, Ludmila, Camila this isn't right of us we are acting like we don't know each other

Camila: You can talk you literally just came in and shouted at me so don't you act innocent.

Violetta: I'm not acting innocent Camila, Angie's right we have an opportunity to show what we can do and instead we are shouting and screaming at each other.

Maxi: Well, if we weren't all selfish and making decisions for each other maybe we could get along.

Broduey: What's that supposed to mean?

Maxi: It means we don't talk to each other and that's what we need to do instead of replacing people just because we said no to something.

Broduey: You didn't want to do the band because Leon wasn't doing it, so I asked Marco what's wrong with that.

Leon: Guys, enough we need to sort this out before they come back in and ask us to perform instead we will just be showing our unprofessional behaviour, Violetta's right we need to put our problems aside for one minute and do what we come here to do and that is sing.

Violetta: Exactly, I think we should do together we're stronger since we do it so well.

Ludmila: You wasn't even in that song Violetta that is my song not yours you weren't even thought of in that choreography and now what you want to sing it tough it's mine.

Violetta: I know I wasn't apart of that song but now I'm here and I want to be apart of it, and I won't just sing it you can sing it and Leon not just me.

Ludmila: Right, you just want to show everyone that we get along when really you are a fake Violetta we can't stand each other right now and you want to put on a front.

Leon: *Holds her waist* Ludmila, we will sing it together and she will just join in, okay?

Ludmila: Don't you dare touch me Leon, I was right all along you still love her the way you were in the singing room you've been kissing her behind my back and now your defending her.