Violetta's new boyfriend

At Violetta's house ~

Francesca: What happened between you and Leon? As it was only 6 months ago you told him you love him?

Violetta: Well, I guess I learnt something from that day Leon told me to forget about him as he is with Ludmila, so when I went to Spain I met this guy Diego and we hit it off straight away but there's just one thing.

Francesca: It's not like being with Leon, but Violetta that's what you do when you move on you have to start again just like Leon did with Ludmila he took her to Mexico and by the end of it she was wearing his ring.

Violetta: I know but I just don't want Leon to provoke Diego as he did with Tomas.

Francesca: Violetta, you know he's going to provoke him as he's going to get jealous like he usually does just like you are jealous of Ludmila.

Violetta: I'm not jealous of Ludmila.

Francesca: You can't deny it, you slapped him for a reason that was more than him joining the motocross and risking his life.

Violetta walks around the bed and faces her as she was right there was more to her slapping him.

Violetta: Your right, there was more to slapping him, I just can't believe I slapped him and as you left I was going to do it again and he grabbed my arm and told me if I slapped him again I won't know what hit me and you know what it turned me on...

Violetta: Your right, there was more to slapping him, I just can't believe I slapped him and as you left I was going to do it again and he grabbed my arm and told me if I slapped him again I won't know what hit me and you know what it turned me on, Francesca, it made feel like I wanted to take him now and then.

Francesca: You can't think like that Violetta, you are supposed to be moving on not getting frisky with him.

Violetta looked at her as she went around the bed and she hugged her while taking her outfit to wear.

At the party ~ The music was playing and they all started to show up and showed their ticket Leon walked into the entrance as Ludmila walked in with Naty

At the party ~
The music was playing and they all started to show up and showed their ticket Leon walked into the entrance as Ludmila walked in with Naty. Leon walked in with Andres he wasn't going to come but he knew Violetta was right he couldn't go to the party just because he wasn't going back to the studio besides he had to be there with Ludmila and he wanted to know who this clown that was dating Violetta.