"Our way"

Violetta went to the studio and Leon was in the park singing a new song he wrote for Violetta while talking to Federico about Ludmila.

Federico: That's great, Leon when did you have time to write that?

Leon: I was writing in Mexico and then I never really went back to it and now I'm with Violetta I finished it.

Federico: Did you even love Ludmila?

Leon: Why do you ask?

Federico: Well, Leon come on you slept with Violetta last year before even being with Ludmila then when you were Ludmila you fell into bed with her again, so what did you do in Mexico feed her the things she wanted to hear?

Leon: No, of course not, but the thing is with Ludmila is she once fell in love with me because I was the popular guy of the studio and then I met Violetta and she met Tomas but she was more interested in breaking Tomas and Violetta up but so was I but I wasn't as evil as she was.

Federico: And then you broke up with Ludmila and started being with Violetta while she was being with Tomas.

Leon: Exactly and when Violetta and I broke up because Youmix put up that video of Violetta and Tomas we broke up but Ludmila didn't love me the real me she wanted to love me as he old Leon, as the Leon I used to be before Violetta changed me.

Federico: So what? You just started being with her to get over Violetta.

Leon: It started like that, but being in bed with Violetta it wasn't helping so as vacations started I took Ludmila to Mexico just so I could get some distance from Violetta and try and get her out of my system but one night in Mexico Ludmila and I were having the best night ever and Violetta came out of my mouth and it was a awful feeling.

Federico: You called Ludmila Violetta?

Leon: Yeah, that's when she caught on that I wasn't over her but she never knew I slept with Violetta until she found out two days ago.

Federico: Oh, Leon what were you thinking?

Leon: I don't know, I guess Ludmila was right it will always be Violetta for me.

Federico: So you wouldn't mind if I started to like Ludmila?

Leon: No way, you like her?

Federico: I think I can change her, Leon.

Leon: I'm happy for you but good luck because nothing is easy with Ludmila, I've tried to change her and look what happened she got worse especially yesterday she nearly ruined mine and Violetta's date.

Federico: What?

Leon: Yeah, *Looks at his ring* she threw my ring at me and she made a big scene in the middle of the street.

Federico: I don't blame her though, as you did rip her heart and then went on a date with Violetta without even telling her.

Leon: I don't know I guess I should've known better than mess with Ludmila.

Federico: Your telling me.

Meanwhile Violetta was at the Studio and saw Ludmila in the corridor as she wanted to apologise to her and see how she was.