She needs to let you go for good

After Leon finished the call from Violetta, he limped downstairs carefully as his foot was in agony and he wasn't really in the mood to see Ludmila right about now.

Leon: Ludmila, did you wear my t-shirt on purpose?

Ludmila: No, why would I do that?

Leon: To provoke her or make her jealous?

Ludmila: She's with Diego why would she care if I wear my boyfriends t-shirt to the studio?

Leon: I don't know, but obviously it did affect her because she came to the motocross to confront me.

Ludmila: What? What she needs to realise is I have the ring on the finger not her.

Leon: Wait a minute that's why she came to the motocross the first time what did you rub it in her face?

Ludmila: No, of course I didn't but she needs to know that we are together.

Leon: What? She knows we are together she knew from last year but you going back to the Studio and rubbing it in her face isn't going to be easy for her just like me seeing her with another guy isn't easy for me.

Ludmila: What are you saying that you still love her?

Leon: No, I'm not saying that, I am saying you need to be careful because when she came to the motocross she slapped me...

Ludmila: She what?

Leon: She didn't mean it, it was just the hurt and jealousy coming out of her, but Ludmila promise me your not going provoke her anymore, she'll move on with Diego soon enough and she'll be happy again and for me you know that I'm getting further away from Violetta each day but it's not easy as you know she was important to me.

Ludmila: Okay, I promise I won't say another word about it, are you coming to the studio tomorrow?

Leon: I'll see, now go home as I need to rest but I should see you tomorrow.

Ludmila kissed him and he kissed her back, as she left Leon laid on the bed and fell to sleep, it soon became morning Leon got up and dressed he still couldn't walk on his foot properly as he went down and rode to the studio on his bike, he walked in and Pablo saw him.

Pablo: Leon, how did you do that?

Leon: Do what?

Pablo: Your foot.

Leon: Oh, I had a bit of an accident on my motorbike but I'm fine it's just an easy sprain.

Pablo: You race motorcycles?

Leon: Yeah, at the motocross track.

Pablo: I didn't know you were doing that.

Leon: It just landed as an hobby and I never stopped doing it.