Do you still love Leon?

At the studio ~
Francesca walked up to Violetta while she was looking for Leon to tell him that Diego wrote the lyrics as Camila was right what if he did find out by anyone.

Francesca: Ah, Violetta, I need to talk to you.

Violetta: Have you seen Leon?

Francesca: No, look this is important would you be able to ask Angie if she would to talk to Pablo about letting me go back into his class.

Violetta: But, Angie's not in the class she's not teaching you.

Francesca: Exactly and since Angie is good friends with Pablo maybe she could talk sense into him.

Violetta: I couldn't ask Angie to do that Francesca, I'm sorry.

Francesca: Why not?

Violetta: It wouldn't be right to ask for her to solve my problems for me.

Francesca: But it isn't your problem it's my problem I'm the one asking not you.

Violetta: I still can't get Angie involved just because she's my aunt and works here it wouldn't be right if I jeopardise her job.

Francesca: Fine, whatever I guess you aren't on my side fine pretend I didn't ask.

She walked off and Violetta shouted for her to come back until Diego came into the studio.

Diego: Violetta, my love

Violetta: Diego, I'm busy right now what do you want?

Diego: Here. *gives her a piece of paper*

Violetta: It's one of your letters.

Diego: I finished the song for you.

Violetta: Thank you, but I was okay on my own I was doing very well.

Diego: I know but I wanted to help you without you knowing I helped you.

Violetta: Well, thanks.

Leon walked in behind them.