Ludeon and Dieletta

Leon woke up early to go motocross while Ludmila woke up on her own, she looked at the bedside table and saw some juice with a note attached to it.

Gone to the motocross

See you later

Lion x

Ludmila got changed into one of his t-shirts and tucked in her jeans to make it baggy when she put her shoes back on, she made her way to the studio and she saw Violetta and Diego together.

Ludmila: Well, who is this?

Violetta: This is Diego, my boyfriend.

Ludmila: Nice to meet you, I'm Ludmila Leon's girlfriend.

Diego: Oh, if you are Leon's girlfriend then where is he hiding? What type of boyfriend leaves his girlfriend to fend for herself? See I never leave my girl on her own. *Cuddles here*

Ludmila: I guess my boyfriend isn't so clingy and he likes giving me space since Violetta doesn't seem happy you are by her side.

Violetta: *Looks at her* I'm glad Diego doesn't leave me on my own to fend for myself I'd rather have a guy by my side than not, isn't that t-shirt a bit big for you?

Ludmila: Yeah, it's Leon's since I spent the night at his house.

Violetta: You what? 

Ludmila: I slept at Leon's house and you know what you don't know what you are missing as our bodies rubbed together.

Diego: Too much information.

Violetta: I don't believe you. *Hiding the jealousy*

Ludmila: What's not to believe? If you don't believe that Leon and I had sex last night after the party if you don't believe me go ask him I'm sure he will tell you the same thing.

Violetta: I will, Diego see you later.

As she went to the motocross and saw Leon out racing again she wanted answers and she wasn't leaving until she got them.

As she waited for him by the fence Diego turned up beside her.

Violetta: Diego, are you following me?

Diego: No, of course not.

Violetta: Diego, go I don't want Leon to see us together you know how he was yesterday.

Diego: Why do you care so much that slept with Ludmila?

Violetta: I'll explain later but please I want to talk to Leon without you here as you will make things worse.

As he came round the track and saw them together he couldn't believe it.