Back from Vacations

It was a new year at the Studio everyone was back from their vacations, but Ludmila was back in the studio but without Leon, as he's started to motocross and race in international races when they sang "Be Better" the teachers came in.

Pablo: Wow, that is a way to welcome the new year and we are also going to be having a YouMix party which is tonight by the way, and it is a Costume party of the 70s and 80s.

Antonio: But we have a bigger surprise the performers that were going to be the entertainment can't make it so they have asked for the students of the Studio to perform instead but we need you all there.

Andres: We have a small problem as Leon is no longer coming back to the Studio.

Ludmila: Yeah, sorry he's started to look at doing something else.

Camila: What do you mean something else? He can't not come to the Studio we need him.

Violetta: Why wouldn't he want to come to the Studio?

Ludmila: Because he's starting to race at the motocross and if he's lucky a sponsor could ask him to race internationally.

Violetta: You didn't talk him out of it, Ludmila he could get hurt or killed and he needs to do music it's his life.

Ludmila: You mean singing with you is his life, but your no longer his girlfriend in fact I am and while were away in Mexico *Shows her the ring that's on her finger* He gave him is his ring and I think him racing in motocross is amazing opportunity better than wasting his time on some girl who he isn't interested with.

Pablo: Try and change his mind, as you all need him and this is an opportunity too Ludmila.

Francesca: Violetta your the only one that can change his mind.

Ludmila: I couldn't change his mind and I'm his loved one.

Camila: Yeah, but Violetta has a special bond with Leon that only can make him change his mind.

Andres: I'll come with you.

They went to motocross and they couldn't find Leon as he was racing, when they were calling him he couldn't hear them, until Francesca got an idea of getting Violetta in, Violetta put the suit on and went inside.

As she was showing a sign for Leon, a guy pushed her over the fence accidentally and Leon saw her and laid on the floor with her