What about Ludmila?

Tomas: I'm sorry, what did you say?

Leon: I said Violetta and I are getting back together.

Violetta: Excuse me? When did I say that?

Tomas: See, she doesn't want you now leave us alone because obviously, she wants me.

Violetta: Nobody said that Tomas, Leon, how can you come in here and interrupt our conversation and just assume I would get back together you with after everything you said about me to Ludmila?

Leon: Why not? Because you want to be with him?

Tomas: And so what if she does? At least I never judged her in the beginning I bet you didn't even love her you just loved the thought of letting me suffer for stealing Ludmila from you.

Leon: Are you still talking? I came to get the love of my life back, what's your excuse? You turned on her for Ludmila.

Tomas: No, she turned against me because of you getting inside her head, you and Ludmila getting in between us and cancelling our date.

Leon: What? I didn't cancel your stupid date; I was supportive of Violetta's decision even though I knew she would end up with me in the end.

Violetta: How can you two stand there and make decisions for me? Leon, you're with Ludmila now and don't say you not because you've been sleeping with her and kissing her, and Tomas you're with Francesca, I wouldn't hurt her.

Leon: I'm not with Ludmila, she thinks we're together, but I can't forget you, Violetta.

Tomas: *Under his breath* How many times did that line work on Ludmila?

Leon: What?

Tomas: You heard me, Ludmila is in love with you and you're just going to let her fall flat on her face because your feelings are for Violetta, and you call me a player when you are the bad boy of the Studio.

Leon: I'm not letting anyone fall flat on their face...

Violetta: Guys, will you cut it out, this is wrong of us there are other people in this relationship Francesca and Ludmila and Leon you can say that Ludmila isn't in your life, but you obviously feel something for otherwise you wouldn't be having secret nights with her.

Leon: That's not fair, Violetta, we only broke up because you were nearly kissing this guy and so you blame me for playing you at your own game.

Violetta: You were playing with Ludmila's feelings? Did you ever do that to me?

Leon: No of course not, what do you take me for?

Violetta: Hearing what you thought of me, I'm not sure if you can change, Leon since you really showed your true colours, let's just focus on the studio right now.

She walked away leaving the boys on their own, they turned towards each other.