Always Wanting What I Can't Have

OC name meaning and origin

Amalthea = origin: Greek meaning: "tender goddess"

Erzilia = meaning: "delicate; liberator" origin: Spanish and Italian

her best friend's name meaning and origin

Asmodeus = origin: Avestan (Avestan according to google is= relating to the Avesta or to the ancient Indo-Iranian language in which it is written, closely related to Vedic Sanskrit) Greek and Hebrew meaning: 'demon of wrath'

Erotes = origin: Greek meaning: Love, Desire

Maria Collins Carbonell Stark and Howard Anthony Walter Stark have a daughter who was born on New Years Day 1970 it was one of the best and worst days of their life growing up wasn't always easy for their daughter who they named Amalthea Erzilia Stark she had one real true friend named Asmodeus Erotes Stane the son of Obadiah Stane her fathers friend and coworker and gained a crush on the man who became her Godfather a ex-General's Aide in the British Armed Forces turned family butler Edwin Jarvis the only man who has ever proven without a doubt that he loves her without taking it "too far" her father never paid any attention to her her mother rarely did so she just about lived as Edwin and Ana's child more than her own parents but the lost and lonely little girl who would soon grow up to become a woman got the love she gained all mixed up and her heart bloomed like a flower in the spring time for a man who was by far too old for her but her heart didn't care and yet she hid her love for him well for as long as she was able to spend time with him.... the best times were when it was just him and her but any time would do as long as he was there when he passed away she found she hated living without him and when she bought a home of her own when she was 18 years old she created her very first AI who looked, sounded, acted and even had the memories of her Uncle Edwin 2 years afterwards she felt bad about doing the one thing she knew he hated so she shut him down and created a new AI which she gave a different.... yet still British.... voice, personality but no body.... she "hid" the hologram program she made for her first AI but she also made sure that this voice was also male for instead of becoming her Uncle this AI was made in honor of him before she shut off the AI she made to look like her Uncle she confessed her deepest secret to him and apologized for even creating him telling him that she was a coward not for loving him but for never letting him go which she should have done from the start it was as though she thought his soul got trapped in the AI.... which she knows it didn't.... and the only way to "set him free" so he could be with his wife was to shut down his program Amalthea.... Ama to her parents and Erzi to her best friend and Uncle Edwin.... hated that Stark Industries worked in making weapons she knew the dangers of doing what her father refused to stop doing she wanted nothing to do with the company AT ALL but when it was put in her fathers Will that she would share the company with Obadiah Stane who was to be her "mentor" Amalthea was "sneaky" Obadiah thought she proved that she didn't care about the company by never entering it but she not only came when he was not around but "masterfully" hid Just A Rather Very Intelligent System within everything the Enterprise owned having him watch over everything but change nothing she came into the main building when Obadiah wasn't there preparing for what she was going to do the day she had the power to overthrow him which according to her fathers Will was when she was proven right that his weapons would once again be used for something other than what they were supposed to do which was save the world not harm it the only reason she hasn't completely given her "power" over her fathers company to someone else was because she didn't trust anyone other than her best friend who she knew Obadiah would use to his advantage if she did give Asmodeus the power.... which is also the MAIN reason Obadiah SUGGESTED a arranged marriage between her and his son when they were 14 to begin with.... and even though she didn't get along with her father she loves him and her keeping the company not only in the family name but in the family was her way of honoring his "last wish" and the people who saw her enter the buildings owned by Stark Industries knew to keep it from Obadiah.... Amalthea made one more friend Virginia "Pepper" Potts who she actually calls "Ginny".... and Pepper surprisingly lets her.... from the day they met onward when the woman came to work for Stark Industries as an administrative assistant in their finance department and luckily for her when she discovered a numbers error on some projections Amalthea was walking into the room and knowing who the woman was Pepper went straight to her and let her know about it unluckily for Pepper Amalthea's overly flirtatious best friend Asmodeus was with her but luckily Amalthea saved her from THAT sort of torture by stepping inbetween the two of them before Asmodeus could even open his mouth and let words spill out "don't you dare!"  Amalthea scolds Asmodeus' mouth open then closes "she's MY assistant and as long as she's working for me she's off limits!"  Amalthea tells him Pepper hides a smirk "isn't that right Miss Potts?!"  Amalthea says as she turns to look at the woman who stands behind her Pepper nods with a small smile Asmodeus groans "Asmo!"  Amalthea says Asmodeus sighs then mutters "fine!"  Amalthea teases "you could always go flirt with your father instead!"  Asmodeus' jaw drops as Pepper tries to hide a chuckle which comes out when Asmodeus face turns into a expression of disgust hearing the woman behind his friend softly chuckle he smiles "well come along Miss Potts we have a busy day ahead of us"  Amalthea says Pepper nods with a smile then follows her new friends out of the room just as her actual boss walks out of his office "he's harmless by the way he just doesn't know when to shut his "charm" off"  Amalthea tells Pepper in a low voice Pepper chuckles "kinda reminds me of my father actually"  Amalthea adds Pepper laughs Asmodeus smiles for he's always looked up to her father....