The Whole World Is Watching🌎👀

Knowing everyone was as safe as they could be Amalthea flies to Wakanda and tells T'Chaka about the device in Sokovia she also informs him of what happened there so he was prepared for what his people would face when they got there "I'm not paying for this one but I know where you can find the one who should!"  she tells him T'Chaka chuckles with a smile "mind if I stay here tonight?! I'm a bit tired"  she asks softly "you can stay as long as you like"  he replies she smiles then says softly "thank you.... oh and by the "unknown voice" you may hear name is Anavia.... J.A.R.V.I.S' "replacement".."  he chuckles with a smile then nods.... she also informed him about Vision but left the part about the Mind Stone out for now.... he has his people set up a room for her and once that was settled she takes a bath then goes to bed once again having nightmares that unfortunately Anavia didn't have the capability to keep at bay so Anavia calls up the one man she believed could Vision and though Amalthea was happy to hear from Vision even he couldn't calm the beast within instead they ended up talking about New York and J.A.R.V.I.S. for Vision was quite curious about him "there's a small piece of him that still lives within my ring I'll introduce you to him when I get home"  she tells him "I'd appreciate that"  he replies "goodnight Vision"  she says "sleep well Erzi"  he replies she smiles then falls back into another restless sleep not realizing Vision was still on the other end.... "Captian.... talk to her!"  Steve hears Vision say softly from behind him he turns to face his new friend and asks "talk to who!?!"  he hears Amalthea moan in her sleep on the other end of the phone Vision holds in his hand and his eyes widen "Ana called probably thinking that since I sound like J.A.R.V.I.S. I could help her so she could sleep better I'm hoping hearing your voice even while she sleeps will do what I cannot"  Vision tells him he nods then gently takes the phone from him and says softly "thank you Vision"  then he starts speaking into the phone Vision nods then turns and walks away hoping he was correct in his assumption even though he knows he isn't going to get a answer Steve talks about random things even including what happened when Wanda messed with his mind he hung up after he heard the calmer change in Amalthea's breathing pattern and that she stopped moaning then he went to bed himself feeling relieved that he could help his friend and hoped he could get a restful sleep as well.... after she woke up Amalthea said "see you later" to her Wakandian friends then heads to the Avengers Tower and kept a promise she made to Vision "he has about five minutes of life left so...."  she says to her new friend as she turns on J.A.R.V.I.S' holoprogram one last time then she walks away "aren't you going to say goodbye!?!"  Vision asks "I've never been good with that besides he's in you and in my heart so in a way I'll never have to say goodbye will I?!"  she replies he smiles at her departing figure then chats with the AI who helped create him and learned a lot about the woman who just left the room as he got to know the AI she created for they talked about her as well.... "Steve...."  Steve hears Amalthea says softly behind him he turns around and looks into her eyes as she whispers "thank you!"  he smiles then walks over to and hugs her and she sinks into his comforting embrace then whispers as she moves out of it "I think I need to take another break I've lost a lot in one day and it's going to take some time to.... adjust once again"  he nods with a smile then pats her shoulder she chuckles softly and teases with a smile "I think I prefer the hug!"  he chuckles then hugs her "you know.... I don't recall what you said to me as I slept I just know I heard your voice like a far off echo that was trying to reach me from some realm too far for me to reach.... if that makes any sense"  she says softly as she once again removes herself from his embrace "it does to me"  they hear Thor say and they chuckle "of course it does!"  Amalthea says as she walks over to him "you'll be missed you know!?"  she says as she reaches out her hand for him to shake "I know!"  Thor replies softly with a smile he takes her hand then gently pulls her in for a hug of his own and she chuckles into his chest "I'll miss you too"  he says softly into her ear then he lets her go "say hello to your brother for me"  she says he grumbles out a growl she chuckles which makes him smile then he nods and watches as she walks away "nightmares!?!"  Thor asks Steve who walks over to him as he replies "well as she said she did lose a lot in one day and I'm betting with who she is she's going to take the heavier part of the blame of what we just went through"  Thor nods with sad eyes "she's tougher than people give her credit she'll pull through she just needs time, we all do"  Steve says Thor nods then they start to walk outside side by side talking about Vision and whether or not he should keep the Mind Stone....