✌🏻🕊☮Peacekeeping Monarch✌🏻🕊☮

Out of the Iron Man suit and in the Quinjet a few minutes later Amalthea walks over to a spaced out Bruce and cups her hand along his cheek he looks up at her as she slides her hand down to his chin and asks softly "you alright doc?!"  he chuckles softly then replies with a smile "I will be"  she nods then kisses his forehead before walking over to Clint and checking up on him "I'd kiss your forehead too but I don't want your wife to ground me!"  she teasingly whispers Clint chuckles then grips her wrist gently and brings her hand to his lips then kisses the back of it "so you want her to ground you!?! sounds like fun!"  she teases he chuckles then groans in pain "you really shouldn't do that to yourself Hawk!"  she teases he laughs which brings more pain she massages his side which calms the pain then walks over to the pilots seat and teases as she sits down "lets see if I can't crash this thing!"  Steve, Bruce and Clint laugh and Thor smiles the only one who wasn't happy was Natasha who was upset that Bruce and Clint adore Amalthea a little too much luckily she can play "queen" once more and take care of her subjects for thanks to Amalthea's teasing Clint was now in pain again and now that the woman who works better than her lullaby when it comes to "waking up" Bruce after he changes to the Hulk and bringing him back from the brink of madness was flying the jet which meant they were hers to take care of now and she could be where she belongs in the center of their universe "I had to"  J.A.R.V.I.S. says softly as Amalthea flies the jet "you don't think I don't know that!?! Sokovia is a war-torn country that hates outsiders and you sent.....! do you know how many of my fathers company's weapons were used in those wars!?! do you know what seeing those machines will remind so many of them of!?! I understand we were all too busy and too far way to go help them ourselves...."  she replies then she mutters "not that we would be any better!"  then she says "but no offense meant J.A.R.V.I.S. machines were not the ideal assistants in this case I wouldn't be surprised if the people spent more time trying to pull them apart then running away from what actually was putting them in danger"   Steve who was listening chuckles softly then says "you are very well informed"  she replies "nah I just "did my homework" I wanted to know more about the place before heading there especially since I've never been there myself from what I understand Stark Industries weapons were used during The Novi Grad Bombings which was orchestrated by our very own Air Force and my father's company did do a lot of weapons for the military so that doesn't really surprise me what makes it worse we were stupid enough to put our name on the weapons we made!"  she tells him he chuckles softly at the last part "it was Asmodeus' fathers idea to stamp our name on everything I was never one for war but he loved the power, fact of the matter is it isn't going to matter that I wanted nothing to do with the weapons manufacturing part of the business! as a matter of fact after my father died that became Obadiah's main part of the company I took care of the rest and yet he was the one who pretended to be god and acted like HE was the one who kept the company afloat even when my father was alive! HE was the one who talked my father into going back to weapons when I've been trying to get him to leave them ever since I was born!"  she tells him he looks at her sadly "hey I was just a kid not only that I'm female what the hell did I know back then!?!"  she says he chuckles but his eyes stay sad "don't you have hero business to worry about!?!"  she asks he laughs then pats her shoulder and walks away "hey doc you awake?!"  Amalthea calls out softly "yes"  Bruce replies with a chuckle in his tone and a smile "Helen's on her way in from Seoul, is it alright if she sets up in your lab?"  she asks "yeah, she knows her way around"  he replies "oh I bet she does!"  she playfully coos he chuckles "have her prep everything, Hawk's gonna need all the help he can get!"  she tells J.A.R.V.I.S. then she says to Bruce "thanks doc"  Bruce replies with a smile "you're welcome"  she calls out to Thor "I'd like doc and J.A.R.V.I.S. to take a look at that before you take it home see they can figure out what it's fully capable of if that's alright with you besides I think Asmodeus is planning a party he LOVES party's!"  Thor chuckles then says "that should be ok besides a victory should be honored with revels"  she chuckles then mutters under her breath "I'm pretty sure that's not his reason for having it!"  as Steve says "hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA"  she asks "you think a party's going to put a end to the Chitauri and HYDRA!?!"  he laughs then replies with a smile "yes, yes I do!"  she shakes her head with a smile....