Chapter 18

Take it slow, put it down on me, I said jump on me, ride like a pony

-lights down low

Walking into the Ammo tent, I let out a heavy sigh, too much is going on in my life.

"Im sorry baby" Bellamy whispers as he stood behind me, resting his head on my shoulder

"Its too late to apologize Bellamy," I mutter hoarsely, the time for apologies are long gone, he should have thought about the consequences before he used me

Goosebumps spreads across my body when he begins pressing sloppy kissing against my neck, "Im gonna finish what he started in those woods."

"What if someone walks in?" I breathe rapidly, he sucks my neck before he continues pressing sloppy kisses on my neck.

Impatiently, he pulls his shirt over his head, slips my shoes off, and tugs my pants down, skimming his hands over my panties.

In one swift movement, he takes hold of my panties and tears it off, tossing it aside. The delicate thong was no match for his hands.

He pulls me down so Im laying on the ground, he kneels.

He moves towards my lower body. "Right now, I just want to taste you", he breathes against my inner thighs.

I give a little moan as his tongue flicks out to touch me. A little too eagerly, he takes hold of my thighs and moves to guide my legs over his shoulders.

He groans. "God, you taste so good. Even better than I remembered" He runs his tongue along my inner lips, kissing and licking before taking a gentle bite. I am nothing but a machine that makes gasping and moaning noises.

Suddenly, Bellamy moves back up.

No. I want to scream.

He grins at my disappointed face. Bellamy grabs me by the arms to pull me up. Sitting down, he positions me, so I am straddling his lap.

Bellamy works on taking off my shirt completely. Then he scooches back on the floor and lies down, with me now straddling his stomach.

I feel a yank on my hips. I have no choice but to move forward. He yanks again, harder, till I stumble up, onto his chest. Grabbing on to my hips, Bellamy lifts me and moves my thighs to his face.

My pussy is mere inches from his mouth, ready to ride his face. He places a gentle kiss. His tongue starts at the bottom again and swipes up.

This time I gasp out even louder, fingers gripping his hair and pulling as his tongue flicks my nub.

This position is too much. Im gone within seconds. His hands are digging into my thighs. My thighs are shaking around his head. He is giving me no option but to explode on him.

"Shit. Shit. Oh God Bellamy," I am panting, fully riding his face now.

My fists clench onto his hair harder, pushing him deeper. He is licking me everywhere, nipping, tasting, devouring all of me. He is so deep inside me now that I can feel his tongue in my walls.

He grips my hips and pulls me down, his teeth grazing against my entrance.

"Oh, Fuck. Ah" I choke out a scream, as all of my movement halts. My thighs are quaking, my body is convulsing, and my pussy is pulsing as I come on his mouth.

Bellamy lowers me down and turns me over to my back, to lie down. I am completely spent. I am shaking, unable to breathe.

Bellamy kisses my breasts, my stomach, my chest. He cups my face with his free hand, and tangles his other hand in my hair, fisting it. His body is covering mine.

He slows grinds against me. We are both naked, and the friction is amazing. Bellamy starts to rub the head of his cock against my clit.

He is going to make me come again. I can feel my pussy pulsing and a tightness gathering in my core. My nails are scratching at his back.

Princess. . . He is staring at me; his eyes are lusted out even more than before.

He latches onto the inside of my thighs, trying to rein himself in. I am so close. My back is arching.

My fingers are gripping his neck. One of his hands slide up my thigh and around to my ass, pulling me closer as he grinds his cock against my slick pussy.

I whimper into his mouth. He dives down, taking one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking it, nibbling on it.

He keeps rubbing his dick against my clit as my body tightens. With his mouth still on mine, he presses his cock into my pussy, hitting the right spot, as I thrash.

Crying out, I convulse as ecstasy pulses through me. I have lost all grip on reality.

Before I knew it, he slides his dick into my pussy and I cry out. I slide my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to encourage him to speed up. Bellamy starts to increase his tempo.

Without any warning, I come apart, I fall off that edge and I cry out in pleasure, and Im sure that everyone in the camp can hear me.

After a few thrusts, I feel Bellamys hands fisting into my hair, and his body clamping up.

"Fuck," Bellamy roars out.

I feel a warmth spreading in my belly, trying to catch my breath and I look up at Bellamy and I immediately catch his gaze.

He cups the back of my neck and he kisses me softly.

"Jesus fucking Christ cant you guys keep it in your pants for like five minutes, Oh my god and I thought I was a teenager!" Someone says annoyed and Bellamy immediately grabs his jacket and he covers my naked body with it.

Murphy glares at us, his face is filled with disgust, "Like seriously, keep it in your fucking pants!" he mutters before he walks out of the tent. My face is flushed red with embarrassment.

As soon as Murphy is out of sight, Bellamy lets out a laugh "It is not funny" I shreek as I get more flustered

"You're so cute when you blush princess"