C H A P T E R_12

Win's POV

   I woke up with a feeling of like a truck just ran over me, I blinked a few times and adjusted my vision. I roamed my eyes around and notice that I'm in bed. Clean. And comfort. But, I don't see Vright anywhere.

   I tried to get up but no vail. My waist is so sore, and I still remember what happened last night. And. It. Was. Wild.

   Deep, hot, and sensual kiss. That's how I can describe it. I kept backing up as he pushes his body onto mine, we ended up collapsing on the bed. He grabbed one of my leg and rested it on his shoulder.

  I gasped when we parted our lips, but he continue to suck my skin, from my neck down to my torso. He took my clothes of in a flash, so was his top. Now, I have a topless Bright Vachirawit in front of me....eating me....

And I love it....

    He licked and played my nipples, I squirmed underneath him. I still kept in mind that we have his grandma, kid and friend omjust on the ither side of the room. And, the walls are not that sound proof.

   "AAH—!" I moaned loudly in surprise when I felt his finger massaging my hole. "Hnngmm—bright~...."

   He slurped my nipple as if he's slurping a noddle before looking at me. "Yes, bunny?"

   "Hurry.....up..."I whined.

   He chuckled and sat up. I whine with the loss of contact from his skin. I don't know why, but I've never been this whiny when it comes to having sex with someone. Maybe because it's not just a someone but, it's Bright....

   "Patience, bunny... patience" he spoke in a husky tone, making me more excited.

    He opened the drawer and took out a condom. He grabbed both of my legs and pushed them down to my chest.

   "Hold it" he said. I grabbed my legs and kept them in place. "Make sure to spread them nicely"

   Damn it, why does it seem that he's much hotter right now??...

DAMN IT, I'M HORNY

     He opened the condom and some lube poured down, he poured the lube directly on my hole. I twitched and shivers from the cold sensation. He puts on the condom. He leaned forward and captured my lips, we battled for dominance and of course, he won.

   He pressed his finger on my hole, I grabbed his hand and rubbing my hole on it, tempting to get him more worked up. I heard him groaned and oh boy...what in the world did I get myself into.

......

   "AaAggHh—Ahh...Hmmm!!!" I moaned as he rammed his dick inside me.

   I don't know why but his dick felt different than the other ones I had, his felt like a drill! It kept rubbing my inside and reacehs the deep part of me.

   "B..b—b-bright~ hnnghhh...." I buried my face on the pillow, trying to contain my moans.

   "You feel so good, bunny" he moaned in my ear before licking it, giving me more sensation.

   My body felt like it's being electricuted , sending shivers and making my body shake as he moves. I'm lying on my stomach and his hands pressing my back down, making my butt up high.

   "I—hnbnnghmm~ ah-Aah...c-coming...Brihhnmmm" My toes curled as I came.

     I tried catching my breath as he continues to slammed his dick inside me, I'm still sensitive and he didn't seem to mind. He grabbed both of my wrist and pulled me up, slamming his dick hard enough as it bulge on my stomach.