C H A P T E R_26

____________Win's POV

____________
Win's POV

    "Get the dungeon ready" I said in a cold tone the moment I stepped inside the room where JJ, Fiat and Mix are.

   "We've already done that, the men that we managed to capture alive are there already." JJ informed me.

   "Good. Now, get out."

All of th left the room and closed the door. Now, it's just me and Chatri inside this room, he's still unconscious and it's started to make me worry. From what Fiat had told me on the phone, Chatri's has been asleep for a day now. The doctor said that it must have something to do with his head.

I slowly walked towards his bed and sat down carefully on the side. I gently placed my hand on his forehead and brushed off all the hair that's on his face.

I can't help but worry, mix with the urge to kill and torture those who did this to them.

Bryan and AJ are already on the job of finding out who the logo belongs to, it seems like a new one or some organization I haven't heard before. I sent Dad the logo to ask him if he knew who's it is, he has not seen it yet.

"Hmm..."

My attention diverted to Chatri when he started to move and open his eyes. I pressed the button to call the medical staff and stood up with my hand still gently caressing his forehead.

"Hey, buddy. How are you feeling?" I asked with a gentle tone.

He blinked a few times and looked around before looking back at me and said. "I-....m-my head spins....."

His voice sounds scratchy, right on time the doctor and JJ came in. They bought some pitcher of water and pour a glass of water for Chatri. JJ helped him to sit up and placed a pillow on his back.

"Hello, mr. Chiva-ree, may I ask how are you feeling?" The doctor asked as he took a chair and sat down with a clipboard.

"My head spins....I feel very very floaty." Chatri said catching his breath.

"Okay."

The doctor did more questioning and gave me some prescribe medicine, also some instructions on what to do while Chatri is recovering. He assured us that it is nothing fatal and that Chatri may feel headaches and dizziness from time to time, we just need to monitor him closely.

The doctor left the room, JJ stayed.

"Are you hungry? I can ask JJ to cook you some?" I asked him.

"Yep, bud. What do you want? I'll make it for you." JJ said as he smiled at Chatri softly.

Chatri smiled back and shook his head. "No, it's fine. I'm not that hungry."

"Okay, but you need to something before drinking your medicine." I reminded him.