Chapter 4

#TMLSubstitute04

THAT WAS THE last day I saw Legend.

Hindi na kami natuloy pa sa honeymoon namin sa Belgium at Paris dahil nagkaroon ng emergency sa Wraigrecan. He went back with his family.

I was left here because it's just one week before the first day of law school starts. I need to prepare so much and the affairs might not be done by that time.

Our house . . . I expected it to be huge. However, huge is just an understatement when our house is almost covering half of the town. I'm exaggerating but it does look like it!

May Olympic size kaming swimming pool, may basketball court, tennis court, as well as a whole covered court gym where we can play indoor basketball, volleyball, badminton, and a connecting door that leads to a whole game room.

The entrance is unbelievable. From the gate, a whole path is there before reaching the main entrance of our house. It's almost a kilometer before reaching it. The foyer of the house is so spacious! Kayang magpahintay ng dalawampung tao na hindi pa sila nagsisiksikan.

Our room is located on the fifth floor of the house. The whole floor is ours. The left side of the floor is for Legend's closet, and the right side is mine.

Below our floor is where his office is located and my personal room for studying and stuff. This is where you can find the mini-theater.

Makikita naman lahat ng guest rooms sa third floor. I think we have an estimated number of eight guest rooms.

In the second floor, the music room is located. They have all the instruments as well as a mini-recording studio inside. May tech room din. Nandoon lahat ng gadgets na pwedeng gamitin doon. May dancing studio rin doon.

Bawat sulok din ay may chandelier and golden ornaments were everywhere! The whole house is painted cream color and gold.

Hindi rin dito natutulog ang mga servant namin. They have a separate house behind our house. Si Noelle lang ang natutulog dito sa mansion.

I cannot believe it after touring around the house. This house is too extravagant and spacious for two people to live in!

Some would say that you won't be bored in a house full of everything you need and servants to do anything for you.

But I disagree. It's boring as hell!

Wala akong makausap. Iwas sa akin ang mga servant at halatang-halata ang takot sa mga mata nila tuwing makikita ako. Ang iba naman ay halata ang disgusto sa akin.

I'm glad I have Noelle and Aileen, my lovely personal servant.

Aileen is not my personal servant, at first. Pero nagustuhan ko siya dahil magaan ang pakiramdam ko tuwing kasama ko siya. Madali lang din siyang kausap at madaldal. We both found out that we have a few things in common which made us closer the past few weeks of my stay here.

"Noelle, kailan pa naging servant si Aileen?" tanong ko habang nag-aayos kami ng mga bulaklak sa vase.

"You didn't know, Your Highness?"

Napatingin ako sa kanya paglagay ko ng isang bungkos ng bulaklak. "Know what?"

"The three of us—me, Aileen, and His Highness, the crowned prince, Legend—are childhood friends."

"Seryoso?!" napasigaw ako. Napatingin sa amin ang ibang katulong dahil doon kaya humingi ako ng tawad bago binalik ang mata kay Noelle.

"Yes, Your Highness. My family has been the butlers of the royal family from our ancestors. My father is the butler in Wraigrecan and since I am the firstborn in my family, I became the butler of you and the prince. Same as Noelle. Her family has been serving the royal family for centuries," magalang na sagot niya. Mabuti na lang nakakaintindi ng tagalog 'to si Noelle.