The Tyrant's Rage

The Tyrant's Rage (Reincarnation Series 4)by loeyline

The Tyrant's Rage
(Reincarnation Series 4)

by loeyline

Description:

After escaping death from an accident, Verity Snow Advincula acquired an extraordinary ability that changed the course of her already crazy life.

She can travel inside a book she reads if she wants to, live inside it, and be one of the books' characters. However, because of an important requirement she needs before she graduates, she was forced to read the book she hated the most. A story she wrote when she was fifteen.

Verity was sure that she wouldn't go inside it because she didn't manifest to do so, just like she always did. But it seems like her ability had a mishap. She woke up inside the story as a new character and she's inside the home of the tyrant, Ysmael Alessandro Villafuerte.

Verity knows that in the story, the tyrant is known to loathe women. Now, Verity needs to brace herself for the tyrant's rage because she just found herself waking up beside him. The worst part is . . . she couldn't get out of the story!

This is the fourth installment of Reincarnation Series. Prologue is now posted!

----------------------------------------

Nandito naaa! RS4 is now up! Sana magustuhan niyo rin 'to katulad ng sa ibang installments, huhu. I love you all, lovelines!

Everyday updates cutie >_<

L O E Y L I N E

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Main Lead's Substitute (Reincarnation #3) 🎉