Chapter 19

Hindi ko kayo matiis, huhu. Dapat sa Friday pa 'to, e.

Enjoy reading! Babala lang sa mga minura si Legend sa last chapter, panindigan niyo ha? Chareng. 

#TMLSubstitute19

DIRE-DIRETSO ANG LAKAD ko papunta kay Leneus at Regena. Not minding the stares of the people around us.

"Why is the crowned princess alone?"

"Where is the crown prince?"

"I think they had some sort of fight."

"Well, true. If they are getting along well, the crown prince should be escorting her right now."

"Greetings to His Majesty, the emperor, Sir Leneus Tirev Beauregarde, and Her Majesty, the empress, Lady Regena Thania Beauregarde. Merry Christmas, Your Majesties."

They said their greetings back as I was doing my curtsy.

"My dear, where is Legend?" bungad na tanong sa akin ni Regena pagdating ko sa harap niya. She encircled her arm with mine and smiled at everyone who is looking at us right now.

"I'm not sure, Mama. I was busy before the party checking everything. I don't want to be late that's why I came here. I thought he arrived first," I answered and smiled.

"I hope it's not because the two of you had a fight, yes?" She raised her brow.

I forced myself to chuckle and smile. "No, Mama. We just had something important going on separately."

She nodded her head repeatedly. "Okay."

"Good evening, Your Highness." I was taken aback when a woman who's almost the same age as me approached me.

"Good evening," I shortly replied.

Mukhang nataranta siya sa maikling sagot ko. Mabilis siyang yumuko at lumuhod nang kaunti. "Pardon my rudeness, Your Highness. I greet the next empress of the empire, Her Highness, the crowned princess, Lady Eloise Amabella Beauregarde."

"It's fine. Please stand up." Hinawakan ko siya sa braso niya at tinulungan siyang tumayo ulit ng maayos.

"I just have a question, Princess," wika ng babae.

"What is that?"

"Who made your gown?"

She looks so mesmerized at the gown I decided at the Merrigalle. Ito 'yung sinabi ni Regena na extrang gown na ipinagawa niya para kung sakali man na hindi ko gusto ang mag-match sa suot ni Legend.

Well, the gown was beyond magnificent. It could literally capture anyone's attention and make the one wearing it more than alluring.

It was a crimson red off-shoulder heart-shaped top ball gown that perfectly hugged my waist. The skirt is layered with two petticoats and a special type of cloth underneath to make sure that it is big, round, and fancy. I am also wearing a white velvet cape with some dainty layering of crystals on the shoulder of the cape. And to make my look stand out more, I wore the gift of the empress on our wedding day to me, which is a red emerald necklace and a pair of emerald earrings. My hair was put up in a bun and it was decorated with small diamonds around it.

"Madam Cuarez of Finestzia if I'm not mistaken," sagot ko.

"Last question, Your Highness?" patanong na sabi niya.

"Yes?"

"There are multiple speculations going around already because you arrived alone. Perhaps, are you in a misunderstanding with the crown prince?"