Chapter 2

THE PORT MAFIA 

Seeing Chuuya's confused gaze, the girl forgot her pain and started laughing. 

 "Oi! Who the hell are you?!" He asked. The girl was still on the ground. She stopped laughing, extended his hand and said:

"Sorry Chuuya but first, help me to stand up." Chuuya slightly rolled his eyes and did not take the girl's outstretched hand.Then the girl got up with her own strength. She introduced herself by placing her hand on her chest. 

 "My name is Sev. I'm a fan of almost all of you. But my number one is you! Hey, Chuuya..." She said and quickly grabbed Chuuya's hand using both of her hands.

"I'm so beautiful right? Both of us are beautiful. To be able to meet you i chose the most beautiful face. Now I'm so beautiful. Don't you think so, too? And we both are gravity manipulators. So will you be with me? I'm in love with you. İ want to-"

"Wait a minute." He interrupted her while he pull his hand back 

"Calm down and speak slowly. You're our fan? What do you know about me or the others you mean?" 

"Ask me what i don't know my dear. Oh! İ love you so much but i wanna see the others too! Akutagawa is my 2nd favorite character! Let's go to Port Mafia building!" She eagerly said while she was trying to pull him up to the sky but Chuuya manipulated gravity again and He pulled her down hard. She was on the ground and in pain again. Her pain was because of Chuuya and he made this intentionally. With sadness and anger, the girl raised her head and looked at Chuuya. Meanwhile, Chuuya crouched next to the girl and grabbed her wrist. 

"You've been talking so sweetly a while ago. Are your eyes revealing your true feelings right now? "

"Is this how you treat a woman who has confessed her love for you?"

"Was this a confession? What you have to confess is what you know about me and Port Mafia."

 "You! How can you underestimate my feelings!.." Chuuya continued to stare at her without changing his stern gaze.

"Ahhh okay. I'll forgive you this time because it was my fault. I should have introduce myself first and then.... Ahh i love you so much but i have to survive so I'll use all the informations i have....Hmm... Petrus."

"What?"

"The night Dazai left the Mafia, you drunk Petrus."

"!"

"Or 'Can i make an Android joke?'"Hearing this, Chuuya was astonished, and the hand holding Sev's wrist loosened. 

"How can you know even such things?" 

"İ'll say it again: I'm your fan and i know almost everything about you. Now let's go to Port Mafia. 

"You... Don't rush. Someone who knows that much has nowhere else to go now. But why do you want so badly to be arrested?"

"I'll say it again: İ want to see Akutagawa and Mori Sensei and Tachihara and Higuchi and everyone. " 

"Whatever you want. Let's go then."

...

The girl sighed as she looked at the chains that wrapped around her wrists and almost her entire body. How did she get to this point? This is where Dazai was held in the first season. But since Chuuya was taking precautions against the girl's gravity control, the girl was absolutely unable to move. 

"Okay i like enemies to lovers stories but you'll pay for this my cruel love. Ahhh i came here to see my other lovers but no one is coming to this dungeon"... "Chuuya... I'll kill you it was so hard to see you but you...."The girl's self-talk stopped when she heard footsteps. Those who came were black lizards: Hirotsu San, Gin Chan and Tachihara.