Chapter 9 - The Hunting Dogs

The car driven by Tachihara were on the way somewhere Sev doesn't know. Tetchou was sitting on the next seat and Sev were sitting with Jouno and somehow he let her to rest her head on his shoulder. All of them were surprised with this including Jouno and Sev. 

"Tachihara, don't worry i told nothing to others about your secret mission. My words were all true. I'm sorry for making you anxious."

"He doesn't believe you, Sev-san. His life is in danger when someone talks such things." Said Jouno. The others remained silent. 

"You're right. I just couldn't shut up and talked about anything, as always. For example i would never imagined a peaceful night drive with my favorite Hunting Dogs. My number one is Jouno, number two is Tachihara and three is Tetc-"

"You sure are peaceful for someone killed a child just few hours ago." Interrupted Jouno and felt her sudden pain. She was sure depressive from the begining but apparently that wasn't enough for him. After a few seconds she answered:

"...You sure are cruel Jouno... I'll save him..."

Jouno was surprised to hear this. He literally died and even the Angel of Death can't save him. But Sev completely talking her truths, there was no lie. He now was curious about her methods. She sure, was strange, and also strangely honest.  

"...When your job finishes with me can you guide me to the Armed Detective Agency?.." she asked hoping to meet with Kenji or Atsushi to use the page. 

"The captain will decide." He answered and heard her instantly increased heartbeats. She was obviously scared for the first time. 

"I-i admire the captain! Why isn't he and Teruko San here?"

She was lying for the first time! Jouno was curious about her reason to lie about her admiration. But surprisingly, she hold his hand and write "lie" in his hand with her finger. Why was the confession? Jouno focused on her with his every sense. 

"When will i meet him? I love him so much. He is the best hero! Furthermore, he cares about you members. He doesn't show it but he does! Even though you somehow be enemies he wouldn't kill you such a kind heart.. oh i hope you don't say these to Teruko San, there's no need to be jealous though, he is super cool!" 

Jouno felt like anyone could understand that she was lying. She sure has no capacity for lying. But why? Someone who knows everything about everyone, that means, she must knows things about the captain that she even scare to say. She sure was clever. Clever enough to let him know about her lying so he wouldn't reveal this. And clever enough to understand the captain and vice captain were able to listen this conversation. 

"There's around half an hour for us to arrive there." Answered Jouno. 

"I see... Half an hour... That's too much, i can't wait!.." 

She was thinking how could she tell the truth about Fukuchi. She should find a sensitive matter so they can talk privately. She wasn't sure but only hoping for Jouno to cooperate with her. 

"There's too much time so let's talk, hmm, talk about love!" 

No one was interested but Jouno felt a change of her heartbeats. Was she about to confess something, even though she knows they're listening? She continued:

"Tetchou is in love with Jouno!"

The car suddenly stopped because Tachihara hit the brakes to turn around and look at the others. Techou also suddenly turned back to see the faces. Due to the sudden braking, Sev was also thrown forward and the trio's heads collided.